  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 821 – 840 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Custom LEGO Russian T-74 Tank by Mechanized Brick

Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for eBay Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO Systems, Inc. This sale is for FAN MADE CUSTOM BUILDING SET that use LEGO® bricks to create the models. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Little Red Thing!

(URL) LRT>> Little Red Thing - THE LAST Reproduction of the Little Blue Thing. Started by playing around with the Mahri face shield and a Hockey Player helmut. (URL) Group Photo> (URL) Brickshelf> (URL) MOCpages> (URL) Instructions> (URL) LBT> (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 8-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Re: possible answer to yellowed parts

(...) YES, it works, but there are even simpler solutions. A safe way which has been succesfully tried by many Czech and Slovak AFOLs at www.kostky.org since 2005 (sorry, I don't recall who invented it): - you can restore only parts meant to be (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

In lugnet.cad, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tony, I'll convert my CAD files over to ldraw this weekend and email them to you. Cheers, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  City Buildings - perhaps a new city standard??? :)

Hi All, I have been refining my thoughts on a city building standard where it minimizes wasteful brick usage (bricks not seen) and maximizes city visual appeal and density. There have been several standards in the past that I used before and (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) From what I can tell the four front wheels and the two rear wheels on the locomotive are the same wheels used on the current IR train motor bogie. These wheels are comparable to normal LEGO train wheels in diameter, but function more like (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square.

Today, I bought a PaB Box for 149.99 ($163.48 after tax), and filled it with 3423 1x4 and 1x2 bricks, the equivalent of a block built of bricks 25w. x 26l. x 21h. I posted pix to Flickr: (URL) my question is, do I get a refill discount if I bring (...) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Galactica (RDM) Update: 2 new MINI models from the reimagined series

Hello dear LUGnet people! As some of you might know, I run a small (URL) Battlestar Galactia side project> besides the larger Star Wars collection. Today I want to present 2 new models from the Reimagined (RDM)¹ Battelstar Galactica TV series to (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Hollow axles actually not that hollow...

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message news:KG3zI9.Cno@lugnet.com... (...) The computer hasn't been programmed with a representation of "solid" for an internal representation of a LDRAW part, yet. But he brings up an interesting (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Re: THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009

(...) Put both Chris and I on that suspect list please. We will be bringing a huge load of..... personality, and basically no bricks. Giggle. Cant wait to see everyone, hopefully you as well Dave. You know, if the little gaffer is already in the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

bricks
(score: 0.473)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, March 4, 2009, to Tuesday, March 10, 2009.

Item #8151 Racers E-Z Roadster Retail Price $4.99 Sale Price $1.48 Item #10176 Royal King’s Castle Retail Price $99.99 Sale Price $79.98 Item #5515 Fun Building with LEGO Bricks Retail Price $11.99 Sale Price $9.98 Item #7041 Castle Troll Battle (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Have you asked Ben Fleskes or Ross Crawford, the two authors of the ldr files for the other BBB train wheels? It would be great to have the medium drivers in ldraw. Benn (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Do you know this page: (URL) this page (URL) hope this helps cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Zipper Storage Bags - Which brands to use, which to avoid?

I have been using zipper storage bags (hereafter ZSB), mostly Ziploc brand, though I also use a few store brand and Uline ZSBs. I haven't had any problems other than the occasional busted bag due to overstuffing, failed zippers, and rips/tears. I've (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

If it's of any help, here's an image of the medium wheels I scanned in. If I have the time, I'll generate a LDRAW file, but it won't be standards-compliant. In the meantime, perhaps it will be of use to those more verse in Ldraw than I. (URL) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: $149.99 Pick A Brick Box @ Bel Square

Very nice job packing the bricks in there! Unfortunately, the LEGO stores do not give any discount for reusing the cardboard boxes like they do with the cups. David (16 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) I have emailed Ben but he's yet to get back with me. I'll email Ross when I can. --Tony (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: dark green crocodile and german TEE train PF

(...) Hi Henrik, Very nice done! I like the models, especially the TEE with working doors! I've been looking around to the pictures in the train museum exibiton folder, and there are a lot of nice train models too. The Diesel (picture : Tog35) looks (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

Chris, Your story and your efforts make me smile! KUDOS-2-U!! ...keep us posted! yours, Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks p.s. congrats on the Gizmodo nod, too cool! (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

bricks
(score: 0.472)

More:  Next Page >>