  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 581 – 600 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Thousands of elements auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) It certainly is! I love the Bulk Bricks, and it makes me smile whenever the choices get expanded. I used to look at the brick collections that were available (you know, "Blue Bricks", which would be an assortment of 1xN and 2xN bricks, etc) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Architect sets

Thomas Main wrote in message <36F1566F.B78024BF@a...te.edu>... (...) No, these are *not* Modulex bricks. It's a regular LEGO bricks set geared to architects. Great set, looks distinguished, has lots of transparant bricks (besides black, grey and (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Dark grey bricks

Hi Does anyone have any dark grey bricks for sale? (Old dark grey--NOT new dark grey). I need about 500 to 1000 2 x 4 bricks. I've got a deadline on a project so I'm willing to pick em up if you've got em. And I'm willing to pay whatever you ask. I (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

I just purchased on EBAY (from a Danish seller) a huge lot of ancient Lego bricks and windows/doors from 1949-57. This includes Automatic Binding Bricks (1949-52) early Lego bricks 1953-54, Town Plan System early bricks (1955-56) and the forerunner (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Bricks of the Caribbean - Auction. 2556, 2554, 6543, 6266

Bricks of the Caribbean - Auction (URL) Items wiht starting bid: Item Closes Bids High Bid 2556 Model Team F1 Ferrari 3/14 0 $33.00 2554 Shell Pit Stop 3/14 0 $13.00 6543 Sail & Fly Marina 3/14 0 $85.00 6266 Cannon Cove 3/14 0 $16.00 To participate, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Silver bricks

As far as I know the reflective silver bricks come in one configuration 2x4. They were (past tense) available in a tub and a bucket set. One silver brick per. They are hard to come by. (I think the Duplo tub had a Duplo 2x4 in silver as well) They (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Last day - over 30 lots of LEGO bricks and parts on EBAY

Hello, I currently have over 30 lots of misc parts and bricks on Ebay - ending Wednesday. Many are still with no bids or run at opening price. Click here to see the details for items listed below: (URL) LEGO Tow Cranes with hooks 20 LEGO lt-gray (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: New train

Ben, There are 2 standard heights for Legomodular now - 10 bricks and 22 bricks. We have gotten all the particulars worked out, I believe. I just fired off a Word Doc to everyone for comments before it is posted. I want to make sure everyone (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: I need a translation of this inventory.

ok, here goes: Girder bricks are the bricks with the holes in them. (otherwise known as beams) Technic plates are the ones with the holes The technic flywheel is the small pulley with the 6 holes in it. The Technic up-gear is the crown wheel The 1x4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Trans-blue pieces (was: Silver bricks)

(...) Those're light blue. They're refering to dark blue. :) Although the Spaceport sets do have 1x1 bricks and 2x2 cylinder bricks in Dark Blue. There are tons of dark blue pieces, including car roof hinges (4x4), pretty much all canopies, and the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  sealed bags - old grey bricks for sale

Hi everyone, I need to raise a bit of money so I am selling 6 unopened packs of old light grey bricks. Back of packages: (URL) Front of packages: (URL) There are three packs of 50 2x2 bricks, two packs of 50 1x4 bricks, and one pack of 100 1x2 (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!

Whoa..wait...sounds like you have two separate items confused.. I also carry individual LEGO Soft bricks in various sizes and colors. Soft bricks ((URL) a stud size equivalent to the Baby/Primo line. The above link goes to the Dacta soft bricks, I (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Nieuwe Bulk Bricks

Gisteren en vandaag zijn er drie nieuwe items op de Bulk Bricks pagina van Shop at Home verschenen: Nadat er al een tijdje 2x2 Sand Red Bricks op de site stond, is nu ook Item#:10005 2x4 Sand Red Bricks aanwezig. Gek genoeg staan er geen aantallen (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Very small bricks?

Question: has anyone ever seen any bricks smaller than the current brick proprtions? only I have just come by a dozen or so bricks in what i can only describe as 50% smaller than standard! they do not link with normal bricks yet are embossed with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  FOTW: Classic Castle Figs and more

Yesterday I got the following for $9.99 at thrift store. While 85% of the weight of the bag was about 175 Duplo, primo, and Duplo clones it also had the following: 6 Horses (3 with saddles, 3 with older style caprisons), 3 16x16 green baseplates, 1 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

(...) Now, that is seriously weird. Glad I don't live there :) I'd call them bricks, Lego bricks, or bits of Lego. (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Gyphon Bricks? (CAD for the Mac)

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes: [...] (...) It's not a bad little program. The biggest limitations I can find are: - fixed color palette (no clear bricks, those these were hacked in later) - only horizontal orientation (no angular or 90-degree (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

  Pink, Medium Blue, Sand Blue, Trans-Green Bricks For Sale

Hello everyone. I have the following bricks for sale in the lots described. All pieces are brand new and the price per brick is much less than any Bricklink price and only moderately higher than Shop at Home. Multiple lots of each color are (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>