 Local / United Kingdom / 4665
4664  |  4666
Subject:
Very small bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:51:57 GMT

Question: has anyone ever seen any bricks smaller than the current brick
proprtions? only I have just come by a dozen or so bricks in what i can only
describe as 50% smaller than standard! they do not link with normal bricks yet
are embossed with the LEGO logo and look and feel like lego?

Any info appreciated, and I shll bring them along to TVLF so others can see that
this is not a hoax.

Jason

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: