  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Newport advanced

(...) FYI - Biomechanical Bricks Display - "A taste of Newport" 8-24-05 (URL) Eric Sophie (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  ZRX1 Instructions -Preview-

Biomechanical Bricks - MC7 (URL) ZRX1> Instructions -Preview- (URL) if you can find the new "Things"!>> Many thanks to Kevin Clague! e (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates

(...) try bricklink www.bricklink.com to look at all of the parts avalable in dark green use this link (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Far North Bricks 55% off sale!

Hello one and all! It's all at 55% off, and the following conditions apply: 1. Does not include shipping and handling costs. 2. I would like to see as many items as possible gone. Order processing preference will be given to orders that have lots (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

Hmm I keep forgetting that not everyone has eyes with which to find my shop in the bricklink listing. :D Also, as of this posting, there's about $176 worth of stock left at discount prices - I'm hoping someone could clean out all of it for me! :D (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Diorama 2006 (con le strade di bricks!) + aggiornamenti vari :-)

Se non sbaglio si era detto dark bluish gray per la strada e old light gray per i marciapiedi ciao Francesco ___...___ Visto l'assenza di una risposta precisa..faccio di testa mia:-))) Le strade le faccio Dark bluish gray. Se qualcuno (Luca?? (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Adult Fun With the Bricks --- Rated M for violence & drugs

Some friends forwarded this to me & i thought that I'd share with y'all. I wouldn't reccomend that young viewers click on the link. Here it is: (URL) hope that this dosen't offend. -D (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

(...) Joe, am I just missing the "following list of event coordinators"? I am interested in running BrickQuest and BrickMech at this Con, but it will be a while before I know if I'm free that weekend. Unfortunately, because I've got two high school (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Long Term Packaging

(...) Blue bricks? Interesting. (...) Awesome. Thanks! (...) - Dan (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Set 10173 - Treno natalizio

(...) Bricks! Veronica (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

"Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JDro88.IEs@lugnet.com... (...) The Bridgeware Mall store in NJ had dark red 1x4 tiles last Tuesday when I was in town for business. They didn't have very many though. Mike (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

"Jeramy Spurgeon" <beatnik303@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDrtwG.2Cq@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Is sale by the case (K6? K3?) a recent thing? A couple years ago I was hitting the Woodfield Mall store pretty frequently (it (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  NXT BrickSorter - Sorting bricks with a HiTechnic colour sensor.

What better idea to come up with to test the HiTechnic colour sensor then to build a LEGO brick sorter. So, that’s what I did. After quickly learning that the sensor does not read colour from a distance (in my excitement I forgot to read the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NXT BrickSorter - Sorting bricks with a HiTechnic colour sensor.

(...) Thx for the comments. The design as it stands right now would not allow the sorter unit to rotate all the way around - not a bad idea though. I wanted to challenge myself with the angle idea on the sorter itself (2 rows of cups). With larger (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

Some good deals on parts packs at S@H (USA). Get 'em while the getting is good! (URL) Andy (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

(...) Sweet, I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep this evening and had to get up for a quick online browse! Not often insomia is advantageous.... I've been watching the MOA LIC move bulk bags at half price and was hoping the discounts would (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

(...) Blast! I was too late to get the green 2x4s... I really REALLY could have used those... Oh well, I was able to get some of those 1x1 grey plates, even if I really have no money to spend. Thanks for the heads up! --Tony (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Rafe! I was able to pick up some of the 2x4s last night. Is it possible for a credit card to spontaneously combust? If so I better put my card in the freezer... might want to do that anyway. However, I have heard (...) (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

(...) There was no notification as to the order cancellation. I wonder how you folks figured it out. In my case I called to change my shipping address on an order and was told at that time. This is pretty sad that TLC would not fix their system to (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Good deals on bulk bricks, plates, tiles, door and window packs at S@H

(...) I found out just because I had heard other people had their orders cancelled as well and was being paranoid. I speak to dozens of AFOLs daily, so I am more or less in the know on many things, and so I began checking my order status by logging (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>