  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3601 – 3620 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sand Red Bricks

Mike and Steve: Please write me, when you decide which colour number is apropriate for "sand red", so I can update the colour list in the LDraw FAQ. Play well, Jacob -- (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  700 black 1x4 bricks

Anyone looking for a LARGE number of black 1x4's... I just listed 700 of them at (URL) 7000 other parts available too, of course Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

The stuff announced by Brad is now on shop.lego.com lawrence (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: using regular bricks/slopes as legs for goblins and dwarves

Oh, yeah, almost forgot... Although I don't have an individual picture of Kjuppa, he's here in this group photo, just behind Nethozhen and to his left, and in front of the liche brothers Brandwynn and Althon. ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) Alfred, I think you need to respect what Tim and the gang are doing at FBTB...it is a fan site, run by folks with real lives, families and jobs. It is through their rabid fandom that FBTB operates, and their respect for the brick that earns (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

I can certainly relate to both Tim and Alfred on slowly loosing interest in the SW line from LEGO. We can all remember the great time when the first sets hit the shops and the great info on FBTB. It's a pity the webmaster of a truly awesome site (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

cool! I can see it now "No hogging the Rare Brick Skip people" :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GsIBKq.4It@lugnet.com... (...) I can just picture it now, the scrum of 24 grown men all scrabbling through the skip at the same time, pushing and shoving, all trying to be the first to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) I think after this news, I am now thinking more in the lines of the British Airways fleet. Michael. (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

Pretty cool - a round-top, paned window! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) Gael's quite small and looks light, I reckon we could toss him in. Mind you, you and Michael are so tall you could probably reach the bottom with both feet still on the floor! Psi (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Jeep Cherokee on BimP!

Bricks in my Pocket has a new feature about the Technic scale Jeep Cherokee Adrian Drake and I built. Check it out for more info about the model! (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 bricks

(...) Bram, The metric I use is 1 LDU = 1/64". Here's how I derived it. The classic 2x4 brick is one and a quarter inches long (1.25") and is 80 LDU long. Thus, 80 LDU = 1.25" = 5/4". Dividing both sides by 80 gives 1 LDU = 5/320" = 1/64". Hope this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Aluminum 2x4 bricks

(...) Which is my round-about way of saying, "Your figures/calculations look OK to me"... :-/ No idea why it isn't working for you. Sorry... Franklin (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Is 5216 (black roof bricks) still available??

Anybody know (subject)? Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!

(...) You can see the LEGO molded on the studs. They're really pencil erasers, I discovered these a few years ago in Orlando. They no longer carry them. -Rob. (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: FS: Rubber LEGO Bricks!

FYI, I saw these at LLC last year, they may or may not still have them. I didn't think about using them for grips, though - neat idea. I never got any since they weren't fully open on the bottom like a regular brick (if they WERE, I'd find them very (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  760$ worth of bricks for 400$!!

Hello everyone, in a 2nd attempt to clear out my Bricklink store I would like to offer ALL the items on my Bricklink store: (URL) sale. The counter say I have Lego worth 760$ there, but I am looking to sell it for 400$ + shipping costs from Denmark. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I'm not too interested in a keychain, but an aluminum brick engraved "2002" would make a cool cornerstone for my next church project. I'll need two, though, for symmetry, and I'll want to engrave the second one "2003" in case I don't get (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

But it would hardly be original to turn out pitchforks, or similar things. In that area I say, design your own. Bianca Nebab and Kyle Petersen for instance made custom helmets. There was a great deal of original design in the Intelliblocks line (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>