  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

I agree that the only way to get around the corner is to use 1x1 technic bricks with the modified 1x1 brick but how do you then match the height of the studs? I cheated and used a half height tyco plate under the headlight bricks but it just seems (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Lavaggio Lego

Io uso questo sistema: metto i bricks sporchi in una vaschetta con acqua calda, una manciata di detersivo per bucato e mezzo bicchiere di sgrassatore, Lascio in ammollo per un paio di ore e poi risciaquo, risciaquo,risciaquo,risciaquo. E' più (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Cable Operated Shovel

(...) Hi Ben, great shovel! I have a couple of questions though - I can't tell from the pics, does the bucket release door open? If so how? Also, have you found that using the high power motors puts more stress on any bricks, or causes more wear? (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) A good point, what is the vision? I expected that if you buy the train kit you would be able to build a train, and not just have a collection of bits. If it contains 6 windows in 6 colours, that will not help anybody, you would want 36 windows (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) People on Lugnet always ask for **Real** bulk. But, I don't think there would be that much demand for huge bulk quantities even on a worldwide level. Sure, there are some people that would buy several units at 5,000 parts each for example, but (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Not really shop@home specific, but I thought it was worth commenting on: (...) I agree .. it's very difficult to tell the difference between the model and the background on some sets. Often I don't notice smaller parts of the set because they get (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Moonbase for sure. But that assumes that LEGO does something else firt (see below). (...) A non-Star Wars space theme! Where has that gone? Now that NASA is planning on going back to the moon, where is our Pre-Classic Space theme!?! That would (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) When I think of S@H specifically, I think of service packs. I generally find the service pack selection from S@H to be bizarre. 10046? 10007? 10047? I suppose that there is some business case for those sets, but some systemization and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  LafLRC @ IndyLUG

Ok, we need to work out the detail of the GBC layout for the train show. Here's what we're working towards: (URL) outside loop goes to the rest of the layout. We can move the inside loop as needed. The train can be moved to make it one baseplate (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: SNIP (...) 1) LEGO Factory with a huge palette of parts and colors that lets you buy a model exactly to the piece, without having to buy any extra pieces. 2) Mindstorms creations with realistic-looking (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

(...) Hey, Am I the only oddball here who actually kind of enjoys sorting? I guess I kind of like having an ordered world where everything is in its place (or, to be more honest, since the rest of my world tends to be so disordered, it's nice to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Bulk packs of light grey (bley) 2x2 tiles (and more of the earth tone colors as tiles) If they can do black, red & white, why not light grey (bley)? All these magnificent train layouts, virtually flawless (IMO) with one exception: white tiled (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

<snip> (...) Thank you for the greater detail, One query thou, did you consider using tiles under the clear 1x2 bricks in the windows to hide the studs within the panes of glass, or was it to unstable ? Otherwise, gathering from the reaction from (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  BL Auction: Flare / Marbled Duplo brick for sale!

I put up for auction a rare flare / marble brick! These bricks are very popular and hard to get and almost never pop up for sale! This is a great looking brick and would be either a nice addition to your collection or a great start for a new flare (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

(...) You're right on that. I had two blue bulk tubs each of white and blue brick after the disassembly was done. The other little tiny pieces, as you mentioned, were the pain in the ass. (...) It should be fun when my son Ethan (who's currently 16 (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Well first and foremost THANK YOU for asking and providing a positive thread on lugnet. (...) Additional % off on bulk packs- up to 25% would be preferable for 50+ packs New metal rail train track geometry!!!...!!! stubbies, crossovers, half/ (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Re: R20 - The Mating Game

(...) I call Medium Blue (color # 102) for my bricks (not balls). This is gonna be fun. John (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.354)

  Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

The LEGO Ambassadors have been asked to provide some suggestions to the LEGO Shop at Home people about what types of things we AFOLs would like to see offered or available from S@H. This is a good opportunity for you to make a serious suggestion (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 0.354)

More:  Next Page >>