  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 321 – 340 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

(...) successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of water and coal towers in Model Railroader, but I've had a hard time (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  [Review]3225 "Classic Train"

Set: 3225 "Classic Train" Train System / 9V (billed as "Classic" Train set in catalog) Rating date: 17 October 1998 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek (my first review) Story (ala adequate.com) It's a sunny day in October 1898. With a shrill whistle, the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  [MODEL] Boogie.dat  [DAT]

Here is a model that incorporates a 6 wheel drive, independent and un-sprung suspension system. This was modeled after the rocker-boogie suspension on Sojourner. LINC 0 Sojourner (rocker boogie suspension) 0 Name: Boogie.DAT 0 Author: Linc Smith 0 (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad.dat)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  [MN] TAN Bricks, Plates, Slopes, Domes, Panels, Baseplates, Octagon Bricks, Burps Posted

I was up most of the night posting most of my TAN parts, mostly to the BRICKS site, but also a couple to eBay. I will add all of the Tan parts that have printing on them tomorrow, after I take pictures of them and the few other Tan pieces that I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Sorting

(...) doing (...) way. My current method is as follows: followed by 12 sentences of detailed instructions. I've been married to an engineer for 20 years now, and feel compelled to offer you some advice on sorting (knowing the engineer type so well). (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Have LEGO, will travel

(...) This probably runs counter to most of y'all but for filling small numbers of short times to kill I think that a few bags of rectangular blocks and some slopes would do. I like building in two modes. One is to see what I can do with plain (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Roof Bricks!! (Was Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets)

(...) EXCELLENT! Just looking at the cover it is plain to see we are getting at least 2 grey inside corner medium slope bricks! Not to mention some 2x2 and 2x4 grey slopes. As if that weren't enough, the snow speeder appears to have 2 grey OUTSIDE (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  FS: Retrostation elements

This might seem a bit odd, but is anyone interested in the 3 baseplates from the #2150 Train Station? I want to buy this set for pieces and sell the rest. Here is what I will be getting rid of if I go ahead and buy 2 of them: 3 baseplates + all the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) DUPLO bricks have definitely more rounded edges than regular bricks. Would you want to model those edges or just make it look like a giant system brick with empty studs? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Sorting

(...) So THAT's why my collection is so big! I sort into Sterilite shoe boxes (1) and no matter how hard I try, I haven't yet filled a shoe box with Technic 1x1 beams. :-) OR silver bricks. :-) :-) Gotta buy more sets, I guess. (...) Finally, a (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Lego Creator Review

Hi All, I've spent the weekend getting to know Lego Creator better, and here is my review: Pros: 1. It is an interactive world. You can set it to day, night or real time. 2. You can save models that you build and reuse them in other worlds. 3. You (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) If the rock elemental is made from bricks, it's very cool. If it's a new 'action figure', then it's acceptable. If it's a non-poseable waste of plastic, then it's ... well, it's a waste of plastic. (...) :) (...) Unfortunately, I feel you (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Sorting

(...) Ah, the canonical sorting debate has arisen. There is a camp (myself among the adherents) that feels that sorting by color is a total waste of time (except for green :-)). Far more important to sort by size and type. When rooting for a part, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  SSS Auction - big buyout

Lots of changes this weekend. For full listing, check my web-site >>> (URL) Here's the bulk of it: Yr Set# Description Pcs Bid Bidder Status 78 951 Expert Builder Bulldozer 355 $300 J Koob Sold 94 8880 Super Car 1343 $256 T L RX'd 94 8880 Super Car (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

Steve Berry wrote in message ... (...) successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of water and coal towers in Model (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Water/Coal Tower

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm using the correct steam-era lingo, but has anyone successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Different kinds of Figs

(...) don't forget that the women got to wear skirts made of ~60-degree sloping bricks! also, i loved the reversible hair pieces. sideburns? :) (...) i don't remember jointed-arm kids -- my only jointed-arm-figure set i can recall was homemaker (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

I was operating under the assumption that it were over a completely flat plane... Alex Wetmore wrote in message <911345361.517138@phred>... (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Collecting CYBERMASTER info

I'm building a WEB Page about LEGO CyberMaster and I would like know all the information/links you can send me about the LEGO CyberMaster set. I will NOT STEAL anything, I just want to create a list of links everybody will access. If you post (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

  Busse's LEGO Auction: Items without bids

Busse Technical Service's LEGO Piece Auction UPDATE: All items without bids Here's a list of items that have not yet received bids on my auction site. If these items are bid on they should move to 'Going Once' status within 48 hours. This list is (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>