 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 143
FS: Retrostation elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:53:41 GMT

This might seem a bit odd, but is anyone interested in the 3 baseplates
from the #2150 Train Station?  I want to buy this set for pieces and
sell the rest.

Here is what I will be getting rid of if I go ahead and buy 2 of them:

3 baseplates + all the pieces that go with them (gray bricks and plates)
(6 total)
8 minifigs (16 total)
4 Lamp posts
Chairs, windows, doors