 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 144
Re: Bye-bye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:56:04 GMT

James Aldrich <jaldrich@usxchange.net> wrote:
Because I have several trades in progress, I will use this forum to
announce that usXchange, an abortion claiming to be an ISP, has once
again deprived me of email capability.

Apologies for bugging out; if I can find a decent ISP I'll be back.

Hrmmm, if you have telnet access at work I might be able to help you
out in the interim.  If you can even get this message. :/

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide