 Robotics / 194
193  |  195
Subject:
Collecting CYBERMASTER info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:15:00 GMT

I'm building a WEB Page about LEGO CyberMaster and I would like know all the
information/links you can send me about the LEGO CyberMaster set.
I will NOT STEAL anything, I just want to create a list of links everybody will
access.
If you post anything you wrote on your own, remember to put your real name in
it and your e-mail adrress so I can mention you.
Anything will do, except maybe general news articles and ads (ok, maybe the
best ones).
I also can not find a list of the LEGO bricks it brings with it, anyone has
one?

About programming, any information you can give me about the success of
languages like NQC used in it is A MUST!

Thank you

Laurentino Martins