  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3081 – 3100 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Bricks at LLCA

(...) Oh geeze, you're killing me here! This makes me wish I lived a LOT closer to LLCA!! So, all I need is someone who lives in the Carlsbad area (and has a season pass to LL) to be my new *best friend*... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

I just want to know if anyone has seen anything like these before? I picked them up at a garage sale a few years ago. What was told that they might have been from a Toys R Us promotion about a decade ago. I thought I would share them with the rest (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Military Brick Gallery

Militray Bricks (Lego Clone) (URL) brick@noribachi.com (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck

(...) Wow, where/when can I get one of these sets? It's as if all the other ideas I had for my 8862 set but never got round to implementing have been brought to light. I especially like the pneumatic rotation of the backhoe - mine used a horribly (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Rants about Bricks

(...) I stumbled on this article accidentally and it intrigues me. I agree that LEGO is most likely aware of what many afol's want. Sometimes they do give us these things. However, it usually is because that piece is necessary for them in a set, not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Attack of the Bricks Reopens!!

I'm all settled in Seattle now and have reopened my Bricklink store. There are thousands of new parts in my store because I closed it in march and have been adding parts regularly since then. I now ship internationally and have no Paypal (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

Hello! (...) This would have been my next question. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Richard and Jojo, The 2x2x3 double convex slopes in red are in the new Air Blazers (#4403) set. I do not own it but you can see one of the slopes in the picture on LEGO.com This set looks very cool with many pieces that will be good for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

Hello! (...) Ah! Thanks for the hint! This set indeed seem to be full of useful parts. Lots of red top-rounded windows (though without panes I'm affraid). Even better: 2 studs wide red 75° slopes that you can't have too much of. BTW, red 75° corner (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) I think there are atleast 8-10 there. I wonder if they are on both sides of the helicopter :) Now if Lego would only make a light grey version of this set! We would all love a castle window and door accessory pack. Ben (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Status of Bricks Magazine?

(...) This topic came up over at the FBTB forums a while ago, which you can see (URL). I don't know any more than what's been said there or officially announced. Tim's also replied recenty to the thread, which you can see at the bottom of the page. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  WTB: Yellow Slope Bricks 45 2 x 1 Double

(2 URLs) I am needing several of these elements, basically as many under 40 in yellow as I can get. I know it is made, I have one myself. Please note that this element only has two sloped sides -- it is NOT the "triple" sloped element that I seek, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Status of Bricks Magazine?

"Josephine Shih" <bb573@ms45.hinet.net> wrote in message news:HJEprG.1rn6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] You and a lot of people. I'd be surprised if you either the magazine or your money. Mike (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bricks and Blocks

(...) It's Dave's fault: (URL) you are known as the 'rtltoronto Posse' and 'Posse rtlToronto'. I didn't make it up, I swear. I'm just a follower. Allan (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Two Mechs

(...) Woohoo! Two bricks! I'll take any I can get! (...) Inspired mostly by Jon Palmer. Way to go bots! (...) All right! Four! Who ya daddy? Snow Daddy! Thanks Stephen! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

(...) Yee Haw. That's why we have a saying up here, wet leather. If you ride in the NW, you got wet leather. And I'd say you've got the spirit of things. (URL) However with this summer, you might luck out! See you when you get here! Mark Neumann (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote: OK, Eric's getting set to leave my place. We had a blast, checking out the Macro Bot and Chili. He's on his way - with a surprise in tow. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

Eric and Chris have just left my place. It was great seeing all the creations from across the country carted around in that Saturn. Way cool. Way crazy. We all had an outstanding (Ashley) time at NWBrickCon. (I'll get a post event post here real (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

Well boys and girls, Eric and I made it back to my place in record time. We left Seattle at about 11 pm pacific time after visiting Dan Parker's awesome studio and Wayne Hussey's house. Eric will reply more on those experiences later. Back in Iowa (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

(...) Eric's on the road again. He just left my place, headed for Felix Greco's. We went and had dinner with my mom and sister last night, and knocked a few back at my local tavern. Good times with good people. And to Ruth, you've got quite the son. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>