 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15614
WTB: Yellow Slope Bricks 45 2 x 1 Double
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:01:42 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3044

I am needing several of these elements, basically as many under 40 in yellow as I can get. I know it is made, I have one myself. Please note that this element only has two sloped sides -- it is NOT the “triple” sloped element that I seek, but rather the “double” as pictured.

Please contact me privately at blueofnoon@aol.com if you are willing to part with a few.

Please, no ABC (already been chewed) elements! I seek new or used elements in good - excellent condition only! If you don’t have experience grading elements, please see: universal grading.

My reputation can be assessed by looking up user “Legozoid” on eBay, and as “BlueOfNoon” on Bricklink. I am member #174 on Lugnet.

Thanks in advance.

-- Hop-Frog