  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ordine collettivo di bricks fuori catalogo Shop-At-Home

Non ho capito bene cosa si possa ordinare e a che prezzi, comunque sono d'accordo anche io. Più che i set a me potrebbero servire pezzi sfusi. Fatemi sapere Grazie a chi se ne sta occupando Giuliano bgiuliano@libero.it (...) di (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Ordine collettivo di bricks fuori catalogo Shop-At-Home

Ehm... anch'io! Qualunque commento potessi scrivere l'hanno già scritto altri, quindi mi astengo :-) Ciao! Gabriele (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How bricks comes to be...

That is so cool. I'd never seen it before. In Legoland California (and presumably other Legolands?) there is a display that shows how things are made including some working machines and a miniland-scale mock-up of a factory: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How bricks comes to be...

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Ho7FLt.ss4@lugnet.com... (...) made (...) (URL) (...) It certainly is cool.... Bruce, that factory mockup, is that the same one that's in the ultimate lego book? Duq (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: ISD bricks is bending over time

Is it all the 1x16's in the "frame" or are certain one's under more stress ? The reason I ask is that, I'm prototyping some simple technic beams in aluminium and steel to fix this and I wonder how many I'll need to make... -JSM (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Chocolate Lego Bricks?

(...) One can only hope... (...) One can only hope...not. (...) Ugh, no. Not only is natural ABS a rather unpleasant translucent creamy beige color, but it's highly prone to UV damage, causing it to get crusty and brittle. (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Green Bricks

(...) Thanks! (I think! :) Whatever you think is good--I like Town-esque parts like arches, fences, slopes...etc. Calum (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Green Bricks

(...) <snip> Derek, If you have the time, I could go for the same 1xn, 2xn Tan plate order that you got for Jeff (or I could just get those off of Jeff :) ) Thanks Dave (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

(...) Baring a complete change of selection, or not being able to make it back, this will be no prolem. The only frustrating thing is the lack of 1x1s in tan. They have lots of all the other lenghts. In 2 by it goes from by 2 to 6. Jeff and I have (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

G'Day Well, if you get a chance, and you have the room, I could use about $20 worth of tan 2x plates, (heavy on the 2x4) seems to be the most usefull for landscaping. Cheers Oliver "Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

(...) In fact most trees have bark that changes colour over time, so will appear different colours during the year. Even sawn timber changes colour if exposed to the weather, eventually turning to grey! (bley???). And most other timber (furniture, (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

(...) Its not so much like wood, as like dirt. IMHO. (...) Not really. It is more reddish, but I don't get the urge to eat it. :) (...) This presumes the answer to #2 is yes! :) So, I guess I shouldhave left this blank? (...) Its brown. Honestly, I (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Dark Tan bricks

Hello, We are being given the opportunity to let Jake (and Richard) know which parts we'd like to see in bulk. (URL) I wanted to take a moment and raise the awareness of the color Dark Tan: I think, dark tan is the color of the ramps in this set: (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: "Bulk Bricks Online Survey" ends this week.

(...) I don't consider it bad form when you add important, useful information. You're doing us a great service by hosting this survey, Richard, and I thank you. I encourage everyone who hasn't already done so, to do the survey. I did it a few days (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

Having already built one 66 studs square, I can tell you it gets insanely expensive after a while to make it larger ;-) But yeah, I listed a clear tri-peak and clear corner slopes for just that reason, for finishing the Luxor (yeah, I'd have lots of (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Agreed, but also WAY more plentiful already. My guess is most 1x2s were selected in bleys and r-brown, which seems to be supported (if only slightly) by the colour-specific list. Anyway the top 20 doesn't really mean all that much - hopefully (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Ray's Xtra Brick's Grand Opening Sale

Hey there folks, In honor of just opening up my BrickLink store, I thought, what the heck, let's have a Grand Opening Sale! So everything in the store has been discounted from it's regular posted price. There are discounts from 5% to 40%. And on top (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Ray's Xtra Brick's Grand Opening Sale

(...) And for ease of shopping here's the link: (URL) x-posted to .brickshops (I say if you're going to flog your merchandise, do it right!). (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: 1 by bricks without center studs

(...) Yes, in transparent colors: (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Lego Store bricks for, CA and Washington wanted

(...) There is one brick for both CA stores. I assume that there will be a separate brick for the Pleasanton store when it opens in October. Talk to Russell Clark of BAYLUG Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>