 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11332
Re: Re: Green Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 01:45:45 GMT

G'Day
Well, if you get a chance, and you have the room, I could use about $20
worth of tan 2x plates, (heavy on the 2x4) seems to be the most usefull for
landscaping.
Cheers
Oliver

"Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote in message
Derek,

If you have the time, I could go for the same 1xn, 2xn Tan plate order • that you
got for Jeff

Baring a complete change of selection, or not being able to make it back,
this will be no prolem. The only frustrating thing is the lack of 1x1s in
tan.  They have lots of all the other lenghts.  In 2 by it goes from by 2 to
6.

Jeff and I have been building like mad for the Train show this weekend.
Well he's been building like mad, I've been ploding along.  Having just got
off our show it hard to get the energy up again.  And if we think we bit off
more then we could chew for our show, that's nothing compared to this one.
:-)

Having lots of fun though.

Derek