 Results 2001 – 2020 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re:more bricks in online P@B (WAS: 10183 postponed?)

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: hours (...) Looks like more elements are available in online P@B as well. Jonathan (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Do you know this page: (URL) this page (URL) hope this helps cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Have you asked Ben Fleskes or Ross Crawford, the two authors of the ldr files for the other BBB train wheels? It would be great to have the medium drivers in ldraw. Benn (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Alt Bricks

(...) A great idea, a fine-looking product, and a terrific price! I'm always pleased to see new clone brands on the market! (...) Getting a "not found" error on that second one. (13 years ago, 11-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Volume of 2-3 million bricks (was: GMLTC Modules)

Todd, Although your math is probably right on (I didn't double check), mine is also not far off. Mine is calculating the number of bulk tubs. It would 1,667 to 2,500 bulk tubs to have that many bricks. Granted, a bulk tub will hold about 2500 bricks (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  A major concern: Where to find basic bricks?

Something struck me as a big problem with Lego lately while building part of my train station today-we don't have a good source of basic 1x and 2x bricks anymore. I've got like six unopened 3033's left, but after that...does this concern anyone (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Programming design book with bricks on cover

I'm sure others have seen this book: (URL) Models : Strategies, Patterns and Applications by Peter Coad. I looked closely at the cover at my local Barnes and Noble, and I noticed the bricks all had smooth studs (no LEGO(R) symbol). Are the bricks (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Can this be done easily?

Last night I had a thought ... wouldn't it be really cool if MLCad could verify that a model was constructed "correctly"? In simple terms it could check to see if any bricks overlapped others, and also make sure that bricks were aligned against (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Announcing the opening of Far North Bricks!

I am pleased to announce that my shop, Far North Bricks, has opened to international buyers. Shop URL: (URL) are parts from 30 7110s listed, among others, most parts are currently brand new, and after I'm finished cleaning them, I will be adding (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Raising a model?

Hi all, I know this may be a change of topic to what is most popular at the moment(colour changes and new castle sets), but I just had a question to ask for all. What do most AFOLs use as an underlay when raising a model? (landscaping, mountains, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? (or a brief Mega Blok experience report)

(...) Having now opened my Mega Bloks aircraft carrier box (but only partway through building it), I can tell you that I have counted (roughly) that 600 out of the 1700+ pieces are grey 2x4 bricks. Just about each step in the instructions demands (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Always in the mood to save you, the consumer, bricks!

So I tweaked my motorized switching mechanism for the train wyes a bit. Got it down to 5 bricks/2 plates high, and mostly all just basic bricks, plates and a few technic pieces... Anyway, if you're so inclined to motorize your switches, here's an (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: awhat set(s) have blue slotted 1x2 bricks?

(...) #6391 Cargo Center and {#1966 Garage, Truck and Carts} have bricks in this color. For a complete list, you might want to check with Tom Stangl who seems to be the expert at garage sets. Complete well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  I'm back from .Fabuland, I'm back from Bricks West!

I have been on Lego Rehab! My experience at Bricks West 2003 was so increadible I cannot find the words, enjoy the pictures instead. Brickshelf Gallery Link: (URL) to follow as I get the numbness in my plates to subside! Eric Sophie LMHoF (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Origin of these printed bricks! + further 60ies train riddels

(...) Hi Scott + Bif, yes, those bricks are definitely from set 113. Thanks for quoting mmy homepage! I hope it needs a cup of coffee not because of a lame server connection, but because of the huge amount of information and pictures... Right now I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO fires CEO Plougman - concentrates on bricks

After record 2003 loss LEGO will concentrate on building bricks (Make & Create mentioned): (URL) we might get more regular sets in the future?!?? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general) !

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Time for a SALE in the Land of Bricks!

Having a sale in my Bricklink shop - Land of Bricks. All parts and minifigs are 25% off. Come by and visit and see what I have for you! (URL) P LoB (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

"BrikTrak.com" <rjmorton@AT4imprintNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:HyAFw6.21ox@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) the (...) Maybe it's just me but I find some of the results of the survey very odd. In particular, I am surprised that 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, and (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yes and no. This pumpkin is built entirely from 2x orange bricks; the Halloween bucket gave us 1x orange bricks. It contains seven 2x2 (brand new), sixteen 2x3s (brand new), and eleven 2x4s (brand new), along with nine 2x8s (available in only (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>