  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4141 – 4160 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: CCC?

(...) In the words of Der Krakhed himself (URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Emplacing a gem onto a minifig torso

Ahui, I would tend to say that any jeweler should be able to handle it. Basically, you want to bore a hole in the torso, push an earring into it, bend the pin of the earring over to lock it in, and probably also epoxy it in place. The skill will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: shopping report uk

spybotics £15 today (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

Hey, Did anyone else watch this? I've never seen it before but there are these two dads who are _____ (brothers? brothers in law?). One is cool and fun, the other is responsible and boring (hey, wait, isn't this My Two Dads? or maybe Full House?). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

That's pretty good Rob, red being my favorite color of course! I once built a depressed-center flat car using ordinary wagon plates. It utilized two 24 stud long plates and a 28 stud plate for the middle. Quite flimsy, and had a small bungalow on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Emplacing a gem onto a minifig torso

I am wonder if anyone has attempted to place any type of gem onto a torso of a minfig? I would image that you would need to fill the torso with something so that when you place the gem on the torso it won't fall off. =) Is anyone here capable of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

(...) What's the device that the minifig is holding? Dave! (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  What Will You Create Show, Charlotte, NC, November 1 Report

NCLUG participated in the Charlotte What Will You Create Truck Event, held over the Halloween weekend in te Arboretum Shopping Center, just outside of the city. Because the currently active membership of NCLUG is primarily based in Raleigh, which is (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Who's driving your train?

Been meaning to ask this earlier, but here goes. With the virtual smorgasborg of train MOC's out there, which minifig(s) do you entrust with the throttle/regulator? I know for me that Engineer Max has to be a requirement in the cab of my engines (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Given 5 bricks=6 ft (a minifig), then 5 bricks is if anything, midrange. engines I have data on here- 8P (DoG) was 74", a UP FEF was 80", J is 70", German 05 is 90", NYC J3A 79", GWR Castle 80", German P8 69" So, a 5 stud diameter looks about (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  GLAndroid

Here's a little ditty I made up for a recent show I am currently having at work. It's a GlaGla body (I am learning by copying the master) but I changed out the minifig arm fingers for skeleton arm fingers. (URL) Go here for more pics: (URL) See! I'm (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  admin: broken link

I don't see a curator name on the page, so I hope you'll forgive me for posting this to the newsgroup! The link to the Minifig Sticker Printer is broken. 404, all pages nonexistent. ~Mike (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 12 x 886 Space Buggy

(...) Ok, I searched and searched, and can't find any reference/guides/instructions? to Jeff VW's idea for the minifig sculpture. I'm very interesting in seeing some ideas on rebuilding the minifig sculpture to include functional arms and legs. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Instructions for a Blast from the Past...

Wow, this was a long time ago: (URL) I decided to work up some instructions... I now present you with (Drum Roll) a cow... (URL) at your own risk, the management is not resposible for eaten minifig acessories such as Flowers, Carrots,Apples, Etc... (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.western, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Beware All Grave-robbers!

I was hoping to get some better pictures of this before presenting it, but time seems to have slipped away. Presenting my MOC for this Halloween: (URL) I got this idea when my daughter placed a skull head on a Harry Potter minifig (nothing scarier (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: here is a cool castle idea

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HMHGxM.1qoD@lugnet.com... (...) etc) (...) castles. (...) etc. (...) various (...) Wasnt that the idea in the King Leo's castle of poop?? and the Ninja castle. OK so it wasnt very well (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

(...) Travis, great work. All it needs is a minifig licking the window and its all set to go! Beautiful SNOT work. Captures the essence of the short bus with a definitive space flair. Lovin' it man. Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: FOTW: LösviktsLEGO!

Och så en tredje inhandling, denna gång på leksaksaffären i Ludvika: 6 6108 Arch 1 x 12 x 3 Gray 4 3455 Arch 1 x 6 Tan 1 2625 Boat Base Bow Plate 6 x 7 Blue 12 3005 Brick 1 x 1 DkGray 1 3005pe1 Brick 1 x 1 with eye pattern Green 1 2454 Brick 1 x 2 x (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  Re: admin: broken link

(...) lugnet.build and lugnet.build.minifigs are both curated by the inestimable Clark Stephens, former catalog admin at BrickLink.com and one of the most knowledgable people I know when it comes to questions of what goes with what, colors, which (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.admin.curators)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

  "legends" render

i did a render of set 6285, black seas baracuda, i wish someone did the minifig dewrag and captains face! the sails where created in cinema4d, and exported to ldraw, while the string is simply a line created in adobe illustrator. (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.293)

More:  Next Page >>