  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3181 – 3200 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  minifig.co.uk v2

Finally I am pleased to announce (URL) Minifig.co.uk>v2 Hopefully the new site is easier to navigate (and looks better). Its certainly easier to update, which will hopefully lead to more regular content (no promises tho). The site has been designed (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

Legoland CA has 2 of the new minifig KK sets out - the large castle (#8781 - Castle Of Morcia and #8777 - Vladek Encounter pic -- (URL) And they also have all 5 of the large KK2 figs. I have put BIG pictures of all the figs, large and small as well (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) I couldn't tell at first if this was a microfig or minifig scale ship. The more I looked at it the more I liked it, though. Unconventional and technical look with very nice detail work. It seems a nice addition to the building standard you've (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: ldraw newbie

(...) The vast majority of my work is in Delphi (with a small smattering of C and VB for good measure) As far a portabiliy is concerned, I'm not sure if I can. The way windows are created across platform is fundimentally different. I would have to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Infinite Improbability Drive

(...) This is gold...pure gold. It's completely zany in it's conception to it final form, doing Hitchhiker's proud. The shape is just phenomenal. Normally I'm not a big fan of sculptured hulls for minifig scale stuff, but this really works well. The (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Defend The Outer Dimension - TGBSLILAC entry

I'm not sure which category this one belongs in, but here goes... Just for fun I built a minifig scale version of the TDN Module from the much despised Galidor. Not much to say other than it's got some fun schleimery in it. Enjoy, Allister (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Stephen Harper's Hair

Anyone notice that Stephen Harper's hair looks plastic? Everytime I see him on TV I get a mental image of him as a giant talking minifig... -Rob. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado "Jeff Findley" <jeff.findley@rmspam...mspam.com> wrote in message news:HxI8rG.FA9@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) revenue (...) kids (...) could (...) They (...) Good points but you have to appreciate (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  HoverByX; Civ MOC contest

I made these hoverbikes from the Xpod sets, thus the name 'HoverByX'. (8 URLs) The red & yellow sporty ones are my personal favorites. The yellow one was made first just to see if i could make a minifig scale vehicle from an Xpod set. Then, I (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Announcing the MOCC

(...) The write-up was extensive (yet interesting to read) so that may be a part of the problem. I agree that the rules, thoa, are not overly restrictive. Maybe a summary post of the rules, would be in order? Here is my attempt at a short summary: (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Giant Demonic Armor!

(...) --SNIP-- (...) A kindred spirit! This is much closer to Mecha than my Castle/Mech hybrids, I'd say. I'm always going after organicness with my creations, so really the only 'mech' part about them is the way they work internally. I think you've (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Infinite Improbability Drive

"Beneath it lay uncovered a huge starship, one hundred and fifty metres long, shaped liked a sleek running shoe, perfectly white and mindbogglingly beautiful. At the heart of it, unseen, lay a small gold box which carried the most brain-wrenching (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: James Paraha Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1974 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: My inner child is still wearing hypercolour t-shirts. Location: Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Long time attached Children: None Occupation: (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: R.O.A.C.H.

(...) Thanks! Minifig tools and battle droid bodies are my favorite spacey bits. :-) -Chris (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Civilian exosuit

(2 URLs) This came about after I, while working on another project, happened to spot a ninja helmet, and thinking "Hey, this piece might work for some kind of hip joint", and after trying it out, finding it indeed did work for a hip joint, the rest (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

so, It's a role call you want huh... Name: Travis Matheson Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1976 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8, old enough to cause trouble, but young enough to not realise. my inner child is still getting into trouble Location: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) (snipped) What do the minifigures faces and torsos look like. Can you post pictures of the minifig without any armor on. I am looking forward to getting a dozen or so of each knight and wanted to know what they looked like. Oh, and is the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Committee invites the designers and artists of the community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2004 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 5th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The selected (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Intermodal container handler

(...) This is pretty cool, I must say. The minifig doesn't rotate inside the cockpit, does it? Even if not, the overall design is pretty sweet, I like the bumpers and the engines, and pretty much the whole thing. -Dan Rubin Chair of the (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: LEGO Cicada (bzzz...zzz)

(...) Very nice work!!!! I, too, have built a cicada, I just haven't gotten any pics yet. I used pieces from the Wild Collection set (409?/41??) released last year. Frankly, I think your use of minifig arms better reflects the legs of the little (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

More:  Next Page >>