  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2001 – 2020 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  international Jetport and others going cheap.

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: A convertible for Datsville

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:FI5rIn.HGy@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe an out-of-town employee. Where would you like your minifig to work? -John Van (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Brown Forestmen

(...) So the minifig has: - Green legs - Green waist - Green Torso with: Brown notched collar Drawn on black belt w/ yellow buckle - Brown arms - Yellow hands - Standard Smiley Head - Green or Brown pointy Robin Hood-style hat - Quiver w/ arrows on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Mummy minifig desired

(...) hat, (...) Hi there Mike, I hope I can help you out a little with your dilemma. First of all I don't think you will find anyone willing to trade Mummy minifigs for Johnny Thunder minifigs because the mummies only come in 3 or 4 U.S. sets all (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  FBO: 12 V, Space, Fabuland...

hello lego collectors, here are some sets for sale. all the sets are located in good old germany. i've tried to apply an estimation of the shipping costs (germany-usa) so that you have an idea of what it will cost to get that set (if you are living (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Paul Mison wrote in message <38043C6A.C548D5A@so....co.uk>... (...) The last time I was at the Orlando LEGO Imagination Center they had mouse pads for sale. I was going to pick one up until I noticed the price - $9.95! Hard to justify $10 for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Huh, well I never saw it before. I guess I'll just have to be content with my 1100+ other minifigs! ;) Thanks for the link, Steve! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  WTT: Classic minifig heads for other heads...

Hi gang I have a large number of classic smile minifig heads, which are all very nice, but I'd like to trade at least some of them for other heads - some of the Aquazone/Space Port microphone heads, red-beards, almost anything that wouldn't look out (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: The Sad State of Minifig Box #1

Don't worry, Ed. If that box ever comes my way, I will be sure to relieve it of the air tanks and put in there something more pallable (SP?). Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  last day to bid

    Hi folks     Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: Scaling Buildings in Datville

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) the (...) It is nice to see ones creations put out in a 'world' like this (you even put the tree right where it should be! How did you know?), but it sure looks wrong mixing scales! Either you 'demand' (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: New rendering/animation - Bram's Viper

(...) Thanks! Well, long story short, about 6 hours. I could have done it a bit faster, but I played with the reflections and the canopy for a while. I also scanned the Snowspeeder minifig's printed uniform, and applied to the minifig. It's a bit (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  WTT: Classic minifig heads for other heads...

Hi gang I have a large number of classic smile minifig heads, which are all very nice, but I'd like to trade at least some of them for other heads - some of the Aquazone/Space Port microphone heads, red-beards, almost anything that wouldn't look out (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: New Minifig Idea

(...) oh yes! sooo cool!!! ~ or even in glow-in-the-dark! i hope c3p0 is a metalic gold 'fig. wouldn't that be nice! i also wonder if they'll crop an eventual yoda 'fig of at the knees. a pair of green vertical holding clips would placed under a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Kul! Stackars borgmästaren som fick vänta och missade deras berömda besök... Har vi förresten borgmästare i Sverige? Det skulle nog i och för sig vara svårt att gestalta hel riksdagen som legogubbar.... Det är en sak jag inte riktigt förstår.... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Chris' Auction V

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Tobias Möller wrote... (...) besök... (...) Det finns en borgmästare i varje stad. Om du tittat på Stadskampen på TV4 (varför skulle man vilja göra det?) hade du sett en ny borgmästare varje vecka. Det finns säkerligen även en i Eskilstuna. =) (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

(...) eller (...) Det vet jag. Jag använde ju 3 punkter när jag inte använde 1. --Tobias (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

Tobias Möller skrev... (...) Fyra punkter ^^^^ (...) Fyra punkter. ^^^^ Fast det är jättebra att du vet, för jag vill inte gnälla, bara informera. =) // Eric (gnällspik) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.867)

More:  Next Page >>