  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) As I said in another post, I think converting FTX to HTML on the back-end would be a "better use of your time" type of solution, considering how diverse your audience is. (...) Some other ides to consider: - A true RSS feed direct from LUGNET, (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) I picked up my book from the post office today. I was surprised to see it includes keychains, polybag sets, and service packs -- no pictures of the service packs, though. I don't recall if your CD had that info (my copy is at home so I can't (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Hogans Heros (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) I thought Sgt. Schultz was kinda likeable. (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

post
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Death Star 10188

(...) Wow! Props to LEGO Direct for making good on *their* oops. Plenty of net companies would try to weasel their way out/cancel the order. Big sets like this really highlight the disparity of pricing from country to country (explained in some part (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.theory)

post
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Question on crane parts (was Re: 2009 City)

(...) I think you are right. A few others have noticed this as well. Check out the link I note in this post: (URL) Jonathan (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) I know it's bad form to reply to your own post... but another idea would be a updated user profile... I have a web-site, a blog, I'm on Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Picasa, Twitter, Plurk, FriendFeed, AIM, Y!M, gTalk, etc. It would be nice to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.461)

  LUGNET should offer bookmarking tools

I'll admit this isn't one of my better ideas, but I'll throw it out there anyway... Just read an article that (URL) Ma.gnolia Goes Open Source, But Bookmarking is Dying>. Now, I've played around a little with bookmarking. On one hand, it's a good (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Change in handling of real names on LUGNET web pages?

(...) I think this is a good move in the right direction. A quick tangent: for those of us who have been around the LEGO community for awhile now, having our real names out in public on LUGNET has helped me to associate names of builders to people I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Help with Patterns

(...) you put the two images from my post into LDraw's gallery, and send me links to them, I'll add a page to ldraw.org. --Travis (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 1

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:K61z00.2G7@lugnet.com... (...) Orion, I sent you email, with a file I wanted you to test and give me some comments on. I also don't know if you saw my post to LUGNET which was (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Atleast its only your head that has an ache and not your freckle, remember Bob, Richies ec has been diminished as has his CO status, hopefully he will get back to being the naughty boy he was in his pre Ambassadoria days maybe he could build a (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Change in handling of real names on LUGNET web pages?

Hi all, recently we receive quite a number of requests from individual users to have their real names and/or profile pages removed from search engine result pages. We realize that some of you probably would rather not see their names on such pages (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Well that is a fairly accurate statement. Although I was still pretty grounded in the 60's--it was the 70's that were really where semi-presence occurred in me. Amd from Paul's post I guess semi-presence is still hanging around me. lol You (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) One solution would be an FTX enabled news reader. There is no reason why a news reader could not process the FTX. Another thing a customized Lugnet newsreader could do is post via the web interface. I don't think it would be too tricky to get (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Is Richie too anal? (was Re: Post, cross-post, mispost (was Re: Looking for old Convention Programs)

(...) Are you trying to give me a headache? Or is that just a bonus? :^) But I understand where your coming from. After all, (URL) incorrect newsgroup posting is serious business>. FUT set to infinity (and beyond) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) Actually, some work on the user profiles is also very high on my wish (and ToDo) list. I'm quite an active networker, too, and on all these "modern" platforms you find - among all that clutter - some desirable features that might be worthwhile (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Lounge Chair

One of my newest models is made from only 9 parts, but I think it's a pretty cool thing. (2 URLs) It's a lounge chair (chaise longue), as you might see at a beach or poolside setting. Perfect for a minifig resort! I'm working on a large model that (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Not getting authentication e-mails

Is there a problem with authentication e-mails again? I've posted twice via NNTP and not yet received an authentication e-mail, plus I submitted a multiple post authentication request from the web site and have not yet received that e-mail either. (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 0.461)

  Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

(...) Yes. The purpose of my post was to have them answered again, up-to-date and in direct response to the ideas I set forth. (...) The readme suggests that rendered images are not considered derivative works. Since an instruction booklet consists (...) (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.461)

  AW: RCX Programming on GNU/Linux

On Linux, you could use Java-based leJOS for programming the RCX in connection with the associated Eclipse plugin (see ((URL) Nachricht----- Von: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] Im Auftrag von Andrew G. Meyer Gesendet: (...) (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.461)

More:  Next Page >>