 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4282
4281  |  4283
Subject:
Lounge Chair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:44:57 GMT

One of my newest models is made from only 9 parts, but I think it’s a pretty cool thing.

It’s a lounge chair (chaise longue), as you might see at a beach or poolside setting. Perfect for a minifig resort! I’m working on a large model that includes two of these, but thought I’d post just the chairs first.

See larger pics on Flickr. Also posted to my blog (Brickpile.com).