 Town / 10213
Re: Lounge Chair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward wrote:
   One of my newest models is made from only 9 parts, but I think it’s a pretty cool thing.

It’s a lounge chair (chaise longue), as you might see at a beach or poolside setting. Perfect for a minifig resort! I’m working on a large model that includes two of these, but thought I’d post just the chairs first.

See larger pics on Flickr. Also posted to my blog (Brickpile.com).

Small, yet elegant and functional. In a world where many of us get caught up in building enormous creations with thousands of pieces, this illustrates that the value in a MOC is not necessarily in the quantity of pieces. A very creative solution and I look forward to seeing these on your larger MOC.

-Dave

ToT-LUG