  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 901 – 920 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote about an e-bay seller: (...) Would it be appropriate to post a feedback message on this seller? I would just post the original message Mike sent out to the bidders and this guy's reply(s). The problem I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Hi.

Some people seem to think that being the first to post to a new group is something special. But I don't. ;) Ok, to keep it on topic: Has anyone ever had a FOTW in this area? (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: PNLTC custom train auction

(...) Nope. This post needs to be on lugnet.market.auction. I have posted this there instead, and sent a copy to the poster. Sarah (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: First local to post for the D.C. area

Sorry Kevin, it's a geek abbreviation of ROLL PLAYING GAMES. The point I was trying to make was, I use the mini-figs as nearly accurate representations of written/rolled up characters, Non-player characters, and props, sets and representations of (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Special Boxes

(...) Must be taking a while to reach my server. Last post was about 3 or 4 days ago....... ___...___ nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: What's your current project?

(...) The standard thing to do would be to post them periodically to the group they represent. There is an 'Expires:' NNTP header for setting something to persist on the server for a long time, and a 'Supercedes:' header for posting a new message (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: X-wing

I knew that it was improper to post a binary here, but I figured that if everyone wanted to see the scan, and since i don not have a web site, it would be the easiest way to distribute the picture. as an alternative web method, could someone please (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Todd Lehman was the first person to post in every single one of these groups. :) You missed out before you even started. Plus, the server has been up on Alpha test. We are now commencing Beta test. Sarah HEacock sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.903)

  FIRST HERE!

Yahoo! Native to Eugene Oregon, I'm proud to be the first to Post my existence on the local community LEGO newsgroup through LUGNET! jeremy rear Recent Graduate, Bachelor of Architecture University of Oregon School of Architecture (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.eug)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: X-Real-Life-Name header

(...) OK, I guess that the msg that made you post this should have had the Followup-To field set......... I'll try to remember that. ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Hi everyone-Test

Hi everyone! This is my first post to the new Lugnet group, and I want to make sure it is working. (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: nothing to offer yet

And you beat me again in my childish attempt to be the 1st to post on as many of these groups as I could......... John Marlin wrote in message <36100BB7.4D5893B2@w...uc.edu>... (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Send ME AL You're Legos

Sorry, I just wanted to be the first (of many, no doubt) to post this here. -John Van (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Introduction!!

(...) Hey Doug, I am also mostly a lurker. This post is mostly to make sure my pine newsreader can handle the private lugnet news server (as opposed to reading from a news server in my domain). I'm in Gainesville, crappiest little town in the US and (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Lego maniacs in Arlington.

I will start out with a post for the Arlington, VA, newsgroup. Any others in Arlington, or nearby? Washington, DC has a newsgroup, but the only Maryland city with one is Baltimore. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: group suggestion

(...) Because people would think it is a good place to post scans? No, wait, Todd's blocked most binaries. How about lugnet.club.scan? Steve (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Mindstorms is great!

But everyone knows that! I am just being childish and trying to be the 1st to post to as many of these groups as I can! -- ___...___ nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.reviews)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) Couldn't you just set up the group so that only you (or others that admin Lugnet) post to it? I thought you could do this with NNTP... An ISP that I'd use to belong to did something similar to this. They set up one group where only the ISP (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  group suggestion

How about lugnet.scans.d or lugnet.kl ? That way I could post messages about updates to the scan site. KL (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Newsgroup for PNLTC

(...) Hrm.... Follow-ups don't seem to be working. It never gave me the option to post to build.trains only (...) clubs.trains.pnltc does not appear to be deleted from the newserver. I'm still getting it when I refresh my groups list. Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.903)

More:  Next Page >>