 Announcements / 19
Re: Newsgroup for PNLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:26:39 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:31:14 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

[follow-ups set to build.trains]

Hrm.... Follow-ups don't seem to be working.
It never gave me the option to post to build.trains only

In 'announce', lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

I misunderstood what SteveB said earlier today, and we talked more in
e-mail.  PNLTC doesn't want to have its own specific newsgroup after all,
so clubs.trains.pnltc is off the list again.  However, Steve says that
PNLTC is very interested in using a trains-specific group.  Given this, and
that we were teeter-tottering as to whether to include a build.trains for
train maniacs, build.trains has been created.

clubs.trains.pnltc does not appear to be deleted from the newserver.
I'm still getting it when I refresh my groups list.

Sarah Heacock