 Trains / 10
Re: Newsgroup for PNLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:38:56 GMT

sarah@eskimo.com (Perhaps a Princess....) writes:

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:31:14 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

[follow-ups set to build.trains]

Hrm.... Follow-ups don't seem to be working.
It never gave me the option to post to build.trains only

Oops, my fault -- I forgot to set the 'Followup-To:' header in that
article.

clubs.trains.pnltc does not appear to be deleted from the newserver.
I'm still getting it when I refresh my groups list.

That's REALLY odd.  Because it's not in 'active' here on the server and
doing "telnet lugnet.com 119" and then "list" -- it doesn't show up.

I'll bet you're telling Agent to "Delete extinct groups that are Empty"
instead of "Delete All extinct groups", yes?

It's gone hasta-la-bye-bye for sure like...

--Todd