 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 6
Re: First local to post for the D.C. area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:45:12 GMT

Sorry Kevin, it's a geek abbreviation of ROLL PLAYING GAMES. The point I was
trying to make was, I use the mini-figs as nearly accurate representations
of written/rolled up characters, Non-player characters, and props, sets and
representations of adventure scenes.
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

******
(Disclaimer: Nope, don't work for LEGO (TLG)/but want to.)
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus) legoman34@usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
... (waiting patiently for Todd and Suzanne to invite me to move to Lugnet)
*****

Kevin Loch wrote in message <362157F4.4E1C@NOSPMkl.net>...
RPG? I hope you don't mean the language.

KL

Richard W. Schamus wrote:

Hi there folks, presumably Ken, Dave, and (fresh{?}), and any others who
happen along.  I guess I'm hoping for a get together sometime in the near
future. I suppose I could host it, (though my wife may blow a gasket). • I'm
at Andrews, been here in the local area for about 4 years. My other • interest
is RPG, this would also make for a good excuse to get together. That's it
for now. Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34 (legoman34@usa.net)
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334/