  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 201 – 220 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Exploring a new track radius

(...) There are a few inherent issues with "flex track". Tying it into the current system, safety since metal rails can be sharp, Transporting the segments exc. Making just the ties was my initial idea too (apparently for other people as well) but (...) (11 years ago, 20-Jan-14, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.648)

  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) Oh, I just hate it when Calum's right about stuff. Prolly almost as much as he hates it when I'm right. Fortunately for me, there's a frequency difference there. :) (...) Me either. (URL) That wiki scares me, it takes obsession to a Whole New (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 0.648)

  Re: Whatever happened...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Treading ever so lightly into rtl since it appears to be the only sane part of LUGNET right now. I would wager there are more than a few people at LEGO who are already fed up (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 0.648)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) You are clearly in the running with the post to which I am replying, as well as the post to which I was previously replying. Imprecise referents are to be abhorred. However, since it is Christmas(1), I will answer your query, however malformed (...) (11 years ago, 25-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 0.648)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) I see the double post issue seems to be resolved. how did you fix it? (11 years ago, 31-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.648)

  Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site

(...) I suspect that the lurk-to-post ratio on LUGNet is actually skewed toward the posters, compared to other online fora. Plus, you left out the 142 people who are subscribed by email to lugnet.trains. So the problem is worse than you think. Steve (11 years ago, 6-Jan-14, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.647)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) Nearly, but no, but thanks for playing! The "this" refers to your post, not mine. So, in essence, the question still stands to you about your post. But I surmise that you already knew that. JOHN (11 years ago, 23-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 0.647)

  Re: Just say no

(...) Which is what I favor. And what I think Buckley favors too, although it would surely be harder to convince you of that than me. He's a knee jerk old school conservative but even stopped clocks are right twice a day (well, once a day if they're (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 0.647)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) Is there a silliest post contest running that I was not informed of? (11 years ago, 19-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 0.646)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) No, but there is a bad grammar contest running; are you planning on entering this post? JOHN (11 years ago, 19-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 0.646)

  Re: December Christmas Special meal

(...) Yet another contest of which I was not informed! And no, I was not planning on entering your post. Typically one only enters one's own postings. (11 years ago, 21-Dec-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

post
(score: 0.646)

  Re: Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets

(...) Posting to my own post... <https://secure4.gat...mcdonalds> I found my answer on retailmenot.com Jeff VW (11 years ago, 13-Dec-13, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

post
(score: 0.645)

  RCX has a fast clock, was Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

Hello dave, (...) A made an experiment this night using a RCX 2.0, the clock was fast by about 10s per hour. I suppose that this problem comes from bad capacitor loading of the crystal used on RCX. Crystals need to see some capacitance to oscillate (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.645)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

(...) I love it! Very nicely done! It was interesting to read this bit off your website-- " The problem should have been very simple: each minute, start the elevator until a ball is detected by one sensor. Unfortunately, my first try over a several (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.645)

  Sales Dec 13-19

Toys but no LEGO in both Sears and Canadian Tire Flyers this week. No LEGO in the Superstore ad. ---...--- Target Flyer good from Friday Dec 13 through Thursday Dec 19. 20% off all Chima. Get a $10 gift card (assorted conditions apply) with the (...) (11 years ago, 12-Dec-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

post
(score: 0.645)

  Re: Motor Speed Control

Hello Iain, (...) You should definitely try Dick Swan's 10x firmware ((URL) Among other goodies (interpretation speed for example ;o), it features more power levels (128 instead of 8), and a flag to modify behavior of PWM motor control. Standard (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 0.644)

  Lego RC set 8369

Someone asked me a nice question about the Dirt Crusher, LEGOs outdoor RC car. This what I replied to this person: What are other people experiencing with this car? Greetings Maico Arts the Netherlands (...) set really worth the money on a long term (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 0.644)

  It's been ruminating...

See, here's my problem, and I really haven't pinned it down concretely--it's kinda nebulous... However, the reason why I loved--i mean LOVED--LUGNET, (in the day) was that it was (mostly) all-encompassing of the hobby. LUGNET was the 1-stop shopping (...) (11 years ago, 2-Nov-13, to lugnet.general) !

post
(score: 0.641)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.641)

  Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I haven't been posting as much lately due to the increased noise in the group. It's getting better, but there has been a lot of non-space related posting going on. I usually just post via the web and stay logged on. No problems with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 0.641)

More:  Next Page >>