  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Auction: Soccer sets

Hello, I would like to sell my double football(soccer) set. Because the costs of overseas shipping is very high,I would sell them in one lot. The price is including shipping ( airmail). I would be to be exchanged also ready the complete posts for a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Ldlite 1.0

(...) It should be possible. it's part of creating the file type association in the registry..I'll dig up the data later and post it. (...) Yes, and no, if Netscape can't find a MIME type for something it falls back on the Win95/98 registry to find (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

Remember, it is just the MINI-catalog! There is still a lot that they don't show! There are more Set Numbers and Minifigures at AGONN (Don't know URL, it is in a previous post though) that aren't on this catalog. Jeff (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics

Thanks to timezone weirdness, my reply acknowledging the merge shows up with a timestamp earlier than the post it's replying to, as well as (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Sonar Sensor Problems

(...) The dual sonar interface board is simply a small (1.5" sq. or so) experimenter's PC board from Ripoff Shack with the six power diodes, the one resistor, and three header plugs soldered onto it. One plug goes to the HB and the other two go to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: 1st post! :)

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <3664643b.17210602@l...et.com>... (...) Little Nemo in de Twijnstraat verkoopt tweedehands speelgoed, waaronder meestal ook wel iets van LEGO, maar je moet toevallig geluk hebben. De V&D Utrecht heeft een LEGO-shop. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nl.ut.utr)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: archive

(...) the beginning somewhere searchable... archiving is now post merger only, right Todd? (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Safeway Sets

Didn't think that I'd be the first to post this group after more than a month but here I am. Anyways, don't know if anyone else is aware, but I found some small sets at Safeway. I believe these may have been "promo" sets in Europe. It includes: 2847 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

My thoughts on the 1999 sets: Star Wars ---...--- Actually, about what I expected. I was tying to keep my expectations down, so I am pleased by what I see. The minifigs are great. I am ecstatic about the snow speeder, which was always my favorite (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Newsgroup Gateway

Maybe you should make a subgroup, like lugnet.robotics.something, I don't have any name ideas, but this mailing list can easily overflow in the newsgroup. Also, this defeats the "signup to post" thingy you put on Nick/Ickna (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Do your minifigs need a powerful front loader?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Great model. I am still trying to wrap my head around the full picture from the .dat's with missing parts... I'm slow, but will get it eventually. Looks like some great designing. How long did you work on (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

(...) I truly apologize for the problems with my site. When this site is working better I will let you know. I did post a note on the web site informing people of what is going on. (...) Try this: (URL) sorry for the problems. There is a comment (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Collector's Items

(...) Why did you post this to lugnet.announce? lugnet.announce is a newsgroup for announcements, not for fluff. --Todd (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Bucket surgery

I have always hated the bar inside the LEGO bucket that the handle is attached to so today I decided to do something about it. I started ripping off the handles and what do you know, it works great. I now have a nice stack of buckets that are not (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Todd, haven't you notice that yet? (was: Re: Update info for Pause database)

Hi I sent this two days ago, and ahven't a response yet, so post it again... regards Selçuk Selçuk wrote in message <3640BD3B.D356C8E2@n...ne.com>... (...) missing (...) time (...) list (...) already (...) the (...) very (...) different (...) pages, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: Misc LEGO elements for sale or trade

(...) One comment: When you post a URL, do it with h-t-t-p in front of it so people using a compatible browser can just click and go. (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: lugnet registration annoyances

(...) Maybe my vision is blurred, but this looks like a post to me ;) Personally, I had no trouble with the system. Are you using the web interface or your newsreader? I don't know anything about the newsreaders, since I don't have one. Netscape (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Monster color lots, final update, lower prices

This will be my final post regarding this sale. Thanks to everyone that has responded. If you have made offers on individual pieces I will be contacting you tomorrow to see if we can work something out. Red, white and silver are confirmed sold. I (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.899)

  Re: What are you making?

I don't really know if this belongs in robotics also, but it is fairly non-technical, so I'm posting it here. This description involves parts included in the Mindstorms RIS. For anyone who doesn't understand what I'm talking about, go get a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.899)

  WTO(btain) minifig parts

Thanks to a posting I saw somewhere I suddenly find I have the urge to obtain some Alien Chief's grey minifig hands, and Adventurers Mummy's heads. I think about 10 pairs of hands, and 3 heads would do, but the hassle involved in obtaining foreign (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.899)

More:  Next Page >>