  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 3361 – 3380 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Blue Black knight Horse cover for trade!

Hello, I would like to trade a black knight horse cover(blue and black colors) for fright knight horse covers. Please E-mail with your offers. I also have 2 gray walls with windows on them and 2 corner walls with brick work on them. all Items in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.199)

  Re: Wanted!

(...) A timmy? A timmys a guy that has those freckels on his nose,the big eyes, the blue hat and the shirt that has the T on it from Time Crusers. --Mark Nelson (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.199)

  Wanted!

Hi, all! I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I want a Timmy. I know, I'll get flamed probably, but still, I'd like to buy or trade (Trade prefered) any minifig for a Timmy. Thanks in advance, --Mark Nelson (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.198)

  Re: A cuestion

Jose Antonio Vacas Martinez writes: > What about writing in the subject somethig similar to [lego-robotics] > in order to identify the mails from the list? Nope. If you have trouble identifying the mail, get a better email client. (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.198)

  Re: Please Remove me from this list

Did you check the web site first? Anthony Sanfilippo writes: > > -- > Did you check the web site first?: (URL) -russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com> (URL) supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok | There is good evidence 521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.198)

  Re: Ultimate Starter Sets / Add-Ons for Mindstorm? Reprise

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin wrote in message ... (...) ideas, (...) Hi. I mostly lurk about. And I especially perk my ears up at these "what should I get to bootstrap myself" threads, since I was out of LEGO for the last 15 years, only restarting with (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.198)

  Re: Contest

Dan McCabe writes: > I would presume that adding a third motor (like for a gripper to pick up a Coke > can) would constitute a non-RIS only solution, since the RIS only comes with two > motors? Although I guess you could capture the can with an (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.198)

  Re: Book with CD: conclusions

Benoit writes: > I'd like to strongly second that! Specially if you consider readers from > over countries than the us. Consider that the RIS is only selling in the US and UK. However you got your RIS, you can get a CD of the online information the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  WTB Royal Knight Kings Torso's!!

Hello, I would like to buy royal knight kings torso's. I need 64 of them. Please E-mail with your offers, I will pay well for the torso's. Sincerely, Doyle Nelson (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Idiot Children

Ian Hall-Beyer writes: > And spamming is a real good way to get yourself blocked from a mail relay. *Was* a good way to him himself blocked from this mail relay. Only, he's not blocked -- I automagically forward his email to (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Have Red Royal Knight Torso's for Trade only!

Hello, I have 57 Red Royal knight Torso's (only the torso's) I would like to know if anyone would be interested in trading Red royal King torso's (only the torso's) for the red royal knight torso's. Exchange would be 2 kings torso's for 1 red royal (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Polarity Switch

Dave Forrest writes: > I was wondering if the Polarity Switch (Or some other lego piece) would provide > a mechanical way to switch the direction of a lego motor connected to the RCX. Yes, I'm sure that would work. The only thing is, though, that (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Re: links to pictures of Star Wars Mindstorms sets

Dwayne Jacques Fontenot writes: > r2d2 looks like a *lot* of specialized parts... That's my impression also. (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Does anyone have these parts for sale?

Hello I really need these parts to complete a current project. Doe anyone have any of these parts for sale? Anything would help. Let me know what you want with quanity. Thank You. 36 black Capes 64 Kings Torso's Royal Knights 32 Red Royal Knight (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Yuk!

WARNING: If anyone likes Town Jr. (Cough, cough, splutter!) don't read this message! Hi all, In the set #6425 TV Chopper, how do you like how now they have to tell you what the TV camera is? I think thats funny, as they never had to before! Hmmm, I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

nelson
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Missed the bus

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ... (...) Oh, BBQ at my place this Sunsday. email me for details. It's my farewell, as I'm off to Sydney on Monday. (...) No indeed. I've already shipped about 50kg of Lego to Nelson, so buying more would be naughty. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.nz)

nelson
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Test Please disregard

Please don't send test mail to the list. Send a test message to lego-robotics-help@crynwr.com. (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Blasters for SW minifigs

(...) Yes they did Doyle (...) Lego (...) figure (...) And (...) Solo (...) name?) (...) with (...) but (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

nelson
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Mindstorms in 1999

Harri 'Junkarn' Manni writes: > Any one interested in a age poll? I could implement it by sending private mail to people. While it would be interesting for us, it would be relatively useless for Lego since they already *know* that this mailing list (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.196)

  Re: Mindstorms in 1999

Jonathan Knudsen writes: > Lego still thinks they're making this for kids. There are currently 772 people on the mailing list. (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 0.196)

More:  Next Page >>