 Local / New Zealand / 45
Re: Missed the bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 05:33:59 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
Looks like I missed the party.  Everyone left the group.....oh well......

Oh, BBQ at my place this Sunsday. email me for details.

It's my farewell, as I'm off to Sydney on Monday.

.....no point making an announcement about the local toy shop selling
discountinued TOWN, Technic and Space sets at half price.

No indeed. I've already shipped about 50kg of Lego to Nelson, so buying
more would be naughty.

Moz