  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS in Orlando...

(...) Cool idea! Please tell us how that works out... will you end up handing out to mostly new faces, or to savvy fans, and how many of the new faces end up as club members, that sort of thing... (...) Decisions, decisions... Florida? Toronto? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

orlando, florida
(score: 1.116)

  Re: The breadcrumbs from the masters table

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HutpDo.1ry4@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps, but what does the VAT do? Are the labor costs for running the distribution center more? It's really hard to compare prices in two countries (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center
(score: 1.116)

  new LUG

Okay, I've got a question to all those out there...what's the proper procedure for starting a new LUG? I reside in Florida, in Tallahassee. For those of you unfamiliar with the layout of Florida, that's quite a long distance from Orlando, Tampa, and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org)

orlando, florida
(score: 1.115)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Mar 18, 11:26 AM PST. To bid, register or check the details of any item go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 1280 Kabaya Professor's Gyrocopter - MISB Current Bid: $2.50, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Lego & BHC

Hi Jerry, (...) I can't disgree stongly enough on this. I call this 'sighted bias'. Since you've clearly never been blind or worked with the blind then I'd expect nothing else but this sort of view. The sighted live their whole lives handicapped in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

hey Jake, Dave had some good ideas. to throw in my 2 cents..... the # 1 thing you need is leadership. PERIOD!!! you can have a great bunch of guys, but if you don't have that one (or two) person(s) to actually say, HEY the meeting is this friday, or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Can you recycle Lego buckets?

look at the bottom of the bucket, if it has the 3 arrows, AND some # in the center, then go on line and look up what that "code" means from the city, and see if they will take it. OR if you don't want to use the internet, find that garbage/recycling (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  MINI Star Wars Rebel Fleet: 9 capital ships of the Rebellion

Hello dear LUG! Today I'd like to present 9 capital combat starships of the Rebels / New Republic to you. Click the images or links in the text to go to the full image and instruction galleries. Now let's start with A New Hope. The first ship we see (...) (15 years ago, 28-Feb-10, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX)

center
(score: 1.115)

  Re: New colors - an alternative - BULK TUBS for Grays etc.

Snippage (...) I was thinking the same thing the other day. A bulk castle tub with arches, windows, knights, horses ect. And lots of bulk grey brick of all sizes. I'm not even really into castle and I would buy several. So would everyone else. They (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

Sweet! I love this. It's a floating tank that flies. I've been completely out of the LEGO scene for months, and I'm playing catch up now. This crimson skies stuff is awesome, but this is definitely my favourite of them all so far. I think that the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  Gladius

Another small fighter for your consideration: The Gladius (URL) And the (URL) full folder> after moderation. The Gladius is the "Big Brother" to the (URL), sharing the basic frame with an upgraded engine and vastly superior firepower. The increaase (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Chiming in late, but then my biggest concerns are only just arising.... New colors good - retiring old staple colors bad. That said, while it may change things, it's not something I'll discontinue my hobby over. In fact, I'm looking forward to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.115)

  BrickFest PDX 2004 - Where are you coming from? (01.17.04)

Want to know "Where in the World" your fellow "LEGO Maniac" colleagues are coming from for BrickFest PDX 2004? Take a look at the spectacular representation of attendees from all over the world! Australia: Victoria: Chadstone, Melbourne Canada: (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us, FTX) !!

lego, florida
(score: 1.113)

  Legoland Phoenix

I wonder if theres a chance in hell that Lego will ever build a themepark in phoenix. I mean we are a fairly large state double the population in winter lot's of tourist types and hey, as soon as I get a job the imagination center would be sold out (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.113)

  Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) Thanks! Yes, that is a model of the Frisco 1630, and actual locomotive operating at the Illinois Railway Museum (www.irm.org). Its 9wide, has sound synchonized to the drivers and a whistle activated by a reed switch underneath. The motor is in (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

lego, center
(score: 1.113)

  Re: GALUG?

(...) hey, ray ~ which is why i think SELUG (south eastern lego user group) would be a better idea. it could unite handfulls of folks from atlanta, florida, alabama, and tennesee into quite a nice-sized group. please let me hear from y'all. macon (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

lego, center, florida
(score: 1.113)

  COLTC will display at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and hobby Show, March 13-14, Columbus, Ohio

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and Hobby Show. We have designed a segmented L-shape layout, and will have no less than 4 loops of running trains (1 loop is way over 100 feet long!!) and 3 monorail trains, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

lego, center
(score: 1.113)

  January SMART meeting in two weeks

The next SMART meeting is less than two weeks away. On January 31st we'll be meeting in the Redmond Regional Library at 2pm. The mini-challenge is to build a new robot that either manipulates crates or the small Lego soccer balls or basketballs. The (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.113)

  Dear lego...

Here are some things you should do if you want to make more money: 1.keep the old light grey, dark grey and brown. Too many people (myself included) have stocks (big and small) of the old colors and will notice the change and think its not good. I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.113)

More:  Next Page >>