  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The NXT generation version

from the lego press release... ...The heart of the new system is the NXT brick, an autonomous 32-bit LEGO microprocessor that can be programmed using a PC, or for the first time in the retail offering, a Mac. After building their robots, users (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, center
(score: 1.301)

  The NXT generation version

lego, center
(score: 1.301)

  Re: Some ground vehicles to be seen in Starship RPG

(...) I do not mean to be negative about anyone else, but I think NOT seeing the possibilities with BTR as a lack of imagination. The first moment I saw those sets and parts, my mouth dropped open as I was struck with a torrent of possibilities. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.301)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Actually the offcenter connector has a name already. If I recall correctly it was RJ-12. 6 wires, off center. I think DEC used them on keyboards and serial ports on VT-xx0 terminals a long time ago. I'm pretty sure they can still be found. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.301)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Having metal wheels has its ups and downs. One down is that you won't be able to run it on a 9v line independent of the 9v train. We probably won't be able to run to IR controled trains independently of each other (one remote will likely (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.301)

  4504 (MF) at Brooklyn Target

The Target at the Atlantic Center Mall had appx 15-20 of these last night at $27.24 per copy. The tag and sign reads $78 & change but upon scanning the barcode I discovered the lower cost. They are 75% off the orig $108. I bought two. Otherwise the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

lego, center
(score: 1.300)

  Lego Imagination show - Wellington NZ

G'day all! Well I'm here in cold... windy and wet Wellington. Don't ask me how I survive... I just know I need to come back home to thaw out soon (getting close to Ice Berg status). Well I've been for the typical wonder around and we stumbled across (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.300)

  Need Part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6 x 1 Double Inverted with Open Center'

I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find Peeron part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6x1 Double Inverted with Open Center: (URL) seems to be a part that only came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created it yet? If this part (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

lego, center
(score: 1.300)

  COLTC at First Night Columbus

COLTC @ First Night Columbus - 12/31/2005 On Saturday, December 31, 2005, COLTC participated in First Night Columbus with a downtown Columbus layout at the Veteran's Memorial building. We put together a display measuring approximately 17.5 ft x 10 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.300)

  Re: Lego StarWars 4481

Ernesto Camillo Ganapini ha scritto: (...) grazie mille per le info :D purtroppo per terra natia dei mosaici non ti so dire mica tanto sai :d prima non ho specificato ma abito in provincia ovvero aperta campagna :P gli ultimi posti dove ho comprato (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego, center
(score: 1.299)

  Review of set 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent

[LEGOSet 7018] 7018 (Castle) System / Viking Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent Le bateau des Vikings contre le monster des mers El Barco Vikingo reta a la Serpiente Midgard Ages 7-14, 585 Pcs. (C)2005. 53 page manual: 1 model (1 Viking (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.299)

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center
(score: 1.299)

  5 Years of 'OBB' Classic Space Layouts

It was such a long, long time ago (in a galaxy... yada yada yoda...) that we began our quest for a Classic Space Layout at our OBB shows (and 5 years seems to be the time-frame to do a retrospective--italic text comes to mind) We had a few (...) (12 years ago, 29-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

center
(score: 1.298)

  Focal Blur in POV-Ray

I got this to work in POVRay 3.5. I am not sure if it will work for other versions. Here is a test render of Xpod set 4415 with focal blur: (URL) is the same set rendered without focal blur and with some slightly different light settings: (URL) is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

lego, center
(score: 1.298)

  ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Well it’s that time again. We are delighted to announce that ILTCO has been invited to display at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) annual National Train Show (NTS) again! This year the NMRA 2006 NTS will be held in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

Thank you for the information Koyan! "Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Xns97385B86B364....63.236... (...) I never thought of doing that with the mesh enhancer. That is a good idea. If you can group certain parts together as a sub model (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

lego, center
(score: 1.297)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) Thank you for taking the time to reply on Christmas! I hope your Christmas was a good one. That is funny you mention that you have the source code. I was going to ask the author if he could add a per part angle tolerance. Different parts (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

lego, center
(score: 1.297)

  Lego Building Classes

Lego Building Classes I teach Lego Building Classes in two locations in New Jersey. Lego Classes are designed to convey general building knowledge, promote positive social interaction by allowing students to share their ideas and creations. Classes (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

lego, center
(score: 1.296)

  Where are good Lego buys in Chicago ?

Hi all, I will be in Chicago on business/pleasure from Nov 24 thru Nov 28 and staying in the downtown area on Adams. So the big question is ... Where are good places/stores to get Lego downtown? Will probably stop by the LIC (although I expect high (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.il)

lego, lic, florida
(score: 1.295)

  Re: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around?

The answer to the question "How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around?" has got to be "Infinite" (assuming that you have infinite amounts of Lego as some people here appear to have!). How's this for a thought experiment: Build a perfectly (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.295)

More:  Next Page >>