 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5812
5811  |  5813
Subject:
Need Part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6 x 1 Double Inverted with Open Center'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:01:50 GMT

I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find
Peeron part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6x1 Double Inverted with Open Center:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/52501

It seems to be a part that only came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created
it yet?

If this part does not exist how hard is it to create a new part for LDRAW?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Best Regards,
John