 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5903
Re: Need Part#52501
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Burger wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John O'Keefe wrote:
I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find
Peeron part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6x1 Double Inverted with Open Center:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/52501

It seems to be a part that only came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created
it yet?

Looks like no.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=52501

i kinda noticed that after i looked on the PT,i did a few parts today,
i did 52037 , 52038 and 52036 today