  Search Results: lego
 Results 81 – 100 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Witam wszystkich (czterech?) bywalców

Macku, (...) Masz racje, zrobie go jako jeden z dzialow mojego sklepu (...) Co mi brakuje w sklepie? Ktory Twoim zdaniem sklep jest najbardziej znany w Polsce? Wiesz co, nie nastawiam sie na duze zyski (jesli wogole beda) zwiazane ze sprzedaza (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Re: Pilna sprawa

(...) A co z linkiem ktory jest przy kazdej aukcji u gory z prawej: "Zglos naruszenie zasad" Moze to? KrzysiekP (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Re: Proper usage of "LEGO"

I wish I could explain it into words that make sense about the LEGO® Company of the proper usage of LEGO. What I mean is over the years many years with the change of trademarks, copyrights, statemarks, slogans, theme logo designs and company logos. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Re: Proper usage of "LEGO"

(...) I wish I could explain it into words that make sense about the LEGO® Company of the proper usage of LEGO. What I mean is over the years many years with the change of trademarks, copyrights, statemarks, slogans, theme logo designs and company (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  lego.com, lego.new, lego.boh ...

(...) at (...) previous (...) as (...) Mah .... mi domando quali "concrete plans" hanno da fare per poter spedire in Italia piuttosto che in Austria ... Forse il loro tabaccaio non ha i francobolli giusti 8-))) -- CiaoCiaoSergio (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GBIv2n.FCo@lugnet.com... (...) That was a fake LEGO set, made by a Polish artist. Read more about it (incl. images) at (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Special LEGO CD Offer for New/Old LEGO Ambassadors!!

Congratulations to the new LEGO Ambassadors!! My Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-83) on CD is coming out in a Version 2 CD with 6 new chapters: 1) LEGO Model Workshops/Trade Fairs 2) LEGO Catalogs 1950-65. 3) LEGO Pictorial Parts (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  LAST HOURS ON EBAY: LEGO parts auctions

Hello! I have nearly 40 parts auctions running on Ebay, some of them ending in just couple hours. Please check out (URL) is what you can bid on: 10 LEGO 2x2 turntables - gray/yellow 10 LEGO black jet engines 10 LEGO car seats 10 LEGO gray megaphones (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  LEGO(R) Battles : LEGO Group teaming up with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games Announce LEGO(R) Battles Wednesday February 4, 9:00 am ET Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to Publish New LEGO Game for Nintendo DS BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Warner Bros. Interactive (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  LEGO® FUSION 2014 product launch

LEGO® FUSION NEW YORK, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - LEGO Systems, Inc., makers of the world’s leading construction toys, today introduced LEGO® FUSION, a play experience that combines traditional LEGO brick play with familiar app-based game themes. (...) (10 years ago, 19-Jun-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.games, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Lego Trike

Hi Just put a web site up, some of which is dedicated to to Lego, only one model up there so far but expect to do more in the winter while it rains outside. (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  LEGO Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model: Star Wars™ X-Wing starfighter

The LEGO® Group Unveils World's Largest LEGO® Model To Delight LEGO Star Wars™ Fans Across The Galaxy -More than five million LEGO bricks used to create life-sized X-Wing starfighter in celebration of new LEGO Star Wars animated TV special "The (...) (11 years ago, 25-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.037)

  Gosh, this place is quiet nowadays....

(URL) 20+ Ebay lego auctions:> New & Sealed Lego Santa Christmas Set - 1807 MISB SPIDERMAN LEGO SET - GREEN GOBLIN - 1347 Lego Plants, Flowers & Vines - LARGE AMOUNT! Huge amount of Red & White Lego Parts - 7.5Kg Rare Lego Castle Set 6080 - with (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  Last hours on Ebay: Lego, Technic and Mindstorms lots

Hello! I am currently running around 40 misc lots of Lego parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end within next hours or even minutes. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  Re: January 14, 2001 {wamalug meeting}

(...) What to expect: LEGO.... LEGO....LEGO... New creations.....Mindstorms RIS..... a small town and train display... Trading and BrickFest discussion. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  TLG: 44+ Internet domains and counting...

Wow!!! It's incredible! InterNIC says there are now 44(!) TLG domains (this only counts .com, .org, and .net...) LEGO A/S (CONSTRUCTOPEDIA-DOM) CONSTRUCTOPEDIA.COM LEGO A/S (FIRSTLEGOLEAGUE-DOM) FIRSTLEGOLEAGUE.COM LEGO A/S (FIRSTLEGOLEAGUE2-DOM) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  Lego parts (classic and Technic) - last hours on Ebay

Hello, My Lego parts auctions are moving fast to end in about 6 hours. Some lots are still with no bids or run at opening bid level. The link to my auctions is here: (URL) list of lots is below: 4 LEGO minifigs - city people 10 LEGO smaller wheels (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  Re: Brickshelf problems?

Hi Kevin, first I want to thank you for providing the LEGO fan community a central place to exhibit their creations on unlimited free disk space. I don't want to miss it. BUT if you restrict it too hard, people are going to seek for alternatives and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.037)

  40 lots of Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts on Ebay

Hello I am currently running around 40 misc lots of spare parts on Ebay. Many of them are Technic and Mindstorms. Most items end on Wed. Some still have no bids or run at openning bids. Please check the complete listing: (URL) LEGO Mindstorms - RCX (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.037)

More:  Next Page >>