  Search Results: lego
 Results 641 – 660 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab

I was hoping someone would post a solution to the software platform. I would even kill for just the low level API to the control lab direct and write my own Visual Basic OCX for it. The LOGO development environment is a bit forgien to me and is (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Seattleites Unite! :)

(...) But it was a great success. My son is now convinced that he NEEDS a Lego train. That makes arguing with my wife a lot easier. If it's just something I want, I can't get it into the budget. But is 2 out of 4 (maybe even 3 out of 4) want it, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock

(...) Actually, here is the header of the message (as I received it) that I am applying to: ---...--- Return-Path: <lego-robotics-retur...rynwr.com> Received: from www.comsearch.com by wsw01.wsw01.comsearch (SMI-8.6/SMI-SVR4) id NAA09251; Tue, 15 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: New Lego Site...

(...) Looks like insanity to me! Can't wait for Town Under Attack. -Tom McD. (Sorry, I meant sign off as "Scottish Bob") tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics

(...) I posted a long reply to the list when Todd, earlier today, sent out a note talking about whether this was a good idea or not. I said I thought it was but that more discussion was needed. That's moot now and this post is intended to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors

Hey folks, I need to couple more micro-motors. What would be good kit to buy to get those and other good stuff. Pneumatics would be wonderful. I'm not familiar with the current kits, so I need advice. Thanks, David (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: A pathetic attempt of cross-cultural pollenation

"Four pounds of backbacon, three french toasts, two turtlenecks... and a beer, in a tree."(1) (...) From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) You haven't lived until the vacuum cleaner has pulled the tape out of a cassette for you. Do what (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  My WANTS page

Well, might as well post my WANTS page here. Currently, the most up-to-date is at (URL) is also at (URL) though it is only updated a couple times a day. Please note a LOT of my Trades material disappeared in the last 2 days due to 2 major trades, I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: the 1st post?

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote in message <36141748.75953683@2...63.236>... (...) Nothing's wrong with a little "I'm first" now and then. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: only 70.000

(...) I read a quote somewhere (sorry can't remember where) from a Lego spokesperson saying that they were taken by surprise by the demand. As you say, I can't imagine them not wanting to sell all they can. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

You know technically this is off-topic. It all belongs in lego.fan.starwars. Not that I care. I enjoy the reading, but I thought I'd point it out. (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LEGO Video with special set

(...) Sure, if you're four..... Could buy Dance with the Teletubbies at the same time! (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: What are the best lego places in South Bay?

not that this is the mindstorms set, but I was shocked to see about 30 motor kits at the local target store in Pal Alto shopping center. They also seem to be having a 20% off sale also on all lego' in stock too!.. - shayn Mike Dunker wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Toys we won't see for Christmas this year...

The Playskool "My Li'l Road Kill Grill" Endangered Trees Trading Cards "Bio" Play Doh IMPEACHMENT! by Parker Brothers Marlboro Jr. Smokies ObjectJava 1.0 by Microsoft From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  FIRST HERE!

Yahoo! Native to Eugene Oregon, I'm proud to be the first to Post my existence on the local community LEGO newsgroup through LUGNET! jeremy rear Recent Graduate, Bachelor of Architecture University of Oregon School of Architecture (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.eug)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: What's your current project?

I'm currently working on a more homogeneous inclusion of monorail into my train/town layout. My previous attempt (see www.dragonfamily.org.../monorail) became a little too chaotic for my liking so I've torn it apart and am starting from scratch. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker

(...) This is a cool little beastie, but the slop in Lego gears might do it in if it were enlarged for our consumption. Two (possibly stupid) questions: 1. I can see how it can walk straight forward and turn in place, but what happens if you try to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Seattleites Unite! :)

Just a note because we might finally, this time, get people posting to this note in the Seattle-WA area :) Did anyone go to the Lego exhibit at SEattle Center last weekend? Sarah (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

Larry brought up Christmas first, so I get to tell about the many ways I have diguised lego packages under the tree. One year I put enough bricks in every package so that they all appeared to be legos. One year I removed the legos from the box and (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics

Thanks to timezone weirdness, my reply acknowledging the merge shows up with a timestamp earlier than the post it's replying to, as well as (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>