  Search Results: lego
 Results 61 – 80 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LAST HOURS ON EBAY: LEGO parts auctions

Hello and Merry Christmas! Please check out my Lego parts auctions running on Ebay. Some are ending in 1-2 hours tonight. Check out (URL) is what you can bid on: ___...___ ENDING TODAY: 10 LEGO 1x4x2 yellow arches with studs 10 LEGO grey (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.042)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

Lego should remember that to get today's parents to buy their children lego, they need to make the sets as interesting and as high quality as the one's the parents received when they we're children. Steve Lane (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.042)

  FA: Ebay - ending today: 40 lots of parts - Lego, Technic and Mindstorms

Hello, I have 40 lots of various Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts running on Ebay. Please check out this link: (URL) are the lots: LEGO 2 brick separators LEGO 5 windshields + misc. auto parts LEGO Duplo large red baseplate 15"x15" LEGO hinges and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.041)

  Introducing LEGO® ReBrick

ReBrick - From LEGO fan to LEGO fan The success of the LEGO Group in recent years owes a lot to the dedication and love of the LEGO® brick by consumers and the fan community. ReBrick is a step further along the road of collaboration with LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.041)

  My LEGO parts auctions ending on Ebay today

Hello and Merry Christmas! Please check out my Lego parts auctions running on Ebay. Some are ending today, but still run at opening bids. Do not miss your chance! Check out (URL) is what you can bid on: ___...___ ENDING TODAY: 10 LEGO 1x4x2 yellow (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.041)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Lego usually shows up in Costco in July. Sometimes they have some good deals, sometimes only so-so. Rose "Naji Norder" <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message news:GE9DH3.Fsy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) where (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.041)

  Re: Witam wszystkich (czterech?) bywalców

(...) No to juz jeden wiecej :) Cos o sobie. Moze juz kiedys odwiedzaliscie moja strone sklepu internetowego. O polskim forum Lugnet dowiedzialem sie ze strony Tomka Zajaca (pozdrawiam), który to swego czasu umieszczal (razem z bratem) swoje MOC-e w (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ... *my* lego

Hi again, We could go on argueing forever. Instead, let me address the creativity, replicability and modifications issues using Lego (and only Lego!). Enter the Blue Bike. (URL) the time of building it, the only flex system pieces I had were the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Utah Legomaniac Group Name Ideas

GULP - Greater Utah Lego People GULF - Greater Utah Lego Fans GULAG - Greater Utah Lego Admirers Group KEWL - Kollectors and Enthusiasts of Wasatch Lego DROLL - Deseret Region Online Lego Lovers WFLUG - Wasatch Front Lego Users Group WALUG - Wasatch (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Misc. '70's Lego sets. Question on selling?????

Hi all: I have a friend in France that has the sets listed below, w/ boxes and manuals. His question (and mine) is how should they be sold? Opinions are asked for. E-bay would be OK, but a lot to deal with. Selling on Lugnet/RTL individually would (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) In that spririt... .dear-lego.elements .dear-lego.sets .dear-lego.legoland --->.dear-lego.faq <--- (not necessarily a group, but definately a Good Thing) .dear-lego.announce (or maybe .announce.lego-direct?) .dear-lego.clubs (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Last hours on Ebay: 40 lots of parts - Lego, Technic and Mindstorms

Hello, I have 40 lots of various Lego, Technic and Mindstorms parts running on Ebay and ending within next hours. Please check out this link: (URL) are the lots: LEGO 2 brick separators LEGO 5 windshields + misc. auto parts LEGO Duplo large red (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.040)

  Zestawy autorskie

Witam wszystkich. Od dzis na stronie mojego sklepu umiescilem w ofercie pierwszy zestaw autorski. Jest to praca Andrzeja Sz. ;) (URL) mi prosze swoje opinie o tym. Poza tym goraco zapraszam do publikowania swoich wlasnych zestawow autorskich, bo (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.039)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in news:Gyu751.CpA@lugnet.com (...) Well, if there's somewhere a LEGO logo on a picture, it should be suspected, that there is something about LEGO (aka "on-topic") in this picture (even when it's hidden for the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.039)

  LEGO Factory is looking for an Interactive Web Designer

posted on behalf of the LEGO Factory Team: INTERACTIVE WEB DESIGNER FOR LEGO FACTORY Internet, Design, Technology, Communities, Customization We are looking for an interactive web designer to join our Business Development team at the LEGO HQ in (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.039)

  Island_Oasis Lego Auctions

Hello, We have over 220 Lego listings running right now. Our Lego store is all for $1.00 so you are bound to find some really cool pieces for cheap! Here are just some of the auctions that are ending in just hours: Lego 2 Small Pirate Island (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.039)

  Re: Postulat

Witam, (...) Sens jest jak najbardziej. Choc skutecznosc, hmmm...Ale oczywiscie probowac trzeba. Co myslicie o tym, abym wymyslony juz tekst postulatu umiescil na swojej stronie do pobrania przez chetnych. Oczywiscie na stronie bylby tez tekst (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.039)

  Re: Witam wszystkich (czterech?) bywalców

Czesc ponownie, (...) Tak tez mysle, nie wiem tylko jeszcze skad brac te klocki. Na razie mysle o skupieniu troche od ludzi uzywanych (moze Allegro). Masz (macie) jakies pomysly? (...) Wszystko sie zgadza, popularnosci takiej jak za granica nie (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Lego Reps

Are there Lego reps in each state. I have found that the local toy stores here in Idaho are not very informed about new Lego products. Is there a Lego rep here? I usually try to inform them, but I don't think they really believe what I say. Rose (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.038)

  Re: Witam wszystkich (czterech?) bywalców

Darku, pochodze z Jeleniej Gory :) (...) Dopoki nie sprobuje (sprobujemy) to nie bedzie wiadomo czy wyjdzie. Prawda? (...) Ceny nie zachecaja, to fakt, ale moze uda sie znalezc jakis kompromis. Mysle, ze trzeba sprobowac. (...) Darku, zaraz (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.pl)

lego
(score: 1.038)

More:  Next Page >>