  Search Results: lego
 Results 581 – 600 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

(...) That's an interesting place to advertise, what market are they trying to relate to with an ad in TRAINS? (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Clones?

Is there a safe flame-proof place to talk about clone bricks? I got the new Best-Loc tank. The studs are the right size, but the bricks are as tall as they are wide, so they come up a bit short when compared to lego bricks. The plates are half that (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: > Can anyone recommend a mailing list for all lego robot enthusiasts?

Hi I am of the same opinion - living in Australia, Mindstorms will not be available till 1999 sometime - I have built a Home Brew Lego Robot that is driven by the Paralell Port on a PC. I too would like to see other Lego Robot type stuff apart from (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Lego Mindstorms in stock

Does anybody know an online shop where I can get a Lego Mindstroms kit before christmas? Thanks for your help. Heinz ___...___ More than just email--Get your FREE Netscape WebMail account today at (URL) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Collecting CYBERMASTER info

I'm building a WEB Page about LEGO CyberMaster and I would like know all the information/links you can send me about the LEGO CyberMaster set. I will NOT STEAL anything, I just want to create a list of links everybody will access. If you post (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: eBay lego sniping? Why it is a problem?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) I heard an ad on TV about ebay (I was at the computer, and I can't see the TV, but I can hear it). (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  MIT LEGO Page

Anyonehave the URL for the LEGO information page at MIT? -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Use Lugnet for Bay Area LEGO Mailing List?

(...) Russel Clark and I are working out the details of a message-exchange for ba-lego@cinnamon.com and lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com -- so that messages posted to one would automatically show up in the other, thus "joining" the ba-lego mailing (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Non-minifig sets?

So, will all the SW Lego sets be minifig scale? Any chance of, say, Model Team sets? Imagine the detail possible at that scale! These sets would be chock full of all kinds of great pieces. Problem is, they don't have quite as much play value as the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  lego element imaging

Hi: Just completely updated my website and got yet another round of questions about how I got the images of all of the Technic elements, hopefully my trial and error will benefit someone else trying to do this. There are two ways to obtain element (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: What's your current project?

I have an ongoing project entitled "Pallas Spaceworks" ((URL) which is a fictional Aerospace Engineering corporation that provides Military & Commercial Aerospace & High-Technology platforms :) Basically it's an excuse to refine my spacecraft & (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Hello,I am a maniac, define terms

Hello, I have been a Lego maniac for years, with the excuse to buy all those sets for my kids. Now they are into older things and I have had to admit I am a Lego maniac myself. The kids have graciously turned all sets over to me. I have been amazed (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Storing the goodies.

I use a combination of methods for storage. For standard bricks I use the Lego bins from 3026 sets, each holding a single size. Within them I have the bricks sorted by color and stored in Gladlock plastic bags. I then have several large Rubbermaid (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  FS: docks, lampposts, windows, clocks

Greetings! I am offering the following LEGO pieces for sale. All pieces are brand new. First come, first serve. Order as many or as few as you want. Buyer to pay postage costs. All orders will ship the next day after money order received or after a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Chessie Caboose

Mike - You'd probably be real close if you looked for O scale decals. I've seen other LEGO train-heads use Kadee O scale couplers instead of the standard cylindrical magnets, and they seem to apply nicely to the existing LEGO train scale. Perhaps O (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  1st Post

For those so interested, you say it as, "conquered". Let there be lego. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.con)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Storing Boxes

How are the box collectors dealing with storage? I've filled three closets with Lego boxes and they are starting to be a problem. I've decided to open up all the end flaps and store the boxes flat. I'm discarding all the internal packing material (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Bonding Lego plastic?

If you want to bond Lego brick permanently, use acetone. It will dissolve the ABS and the bricks will be bonded forever! Acetone is found in nailvarnish remover... Dave. -----Original Message----- From: D/ <d_miller@ophley.mv.com> To: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: Shuttle In Watford anyone?

Dave Ryder wrote in message ... (...) In Harlequin's, by any chance? ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Sight: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ 13177071 ___...___ For the best Lego news, visit: (URL) instructions for (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

lego
(score: 0.885)

  Re: North Springfield Elem. Contest

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... :Today, my son, who is in 1st grade at North Springfiled Elementary :brought home a green sheet with the following text. : :FROSTY'S LEGO CONTEST : :CALLING ALL NSE LEGO MANIACS! : :Get in your creative mode and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

lego
(score: 0.885)

More:  Next Page >>