  Search Results: lego
 Results 5441 – 5460 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Resceduled: LUGOLA Meeting SUNDAY October 19th - 4 PM

Hi Adrian, Actually, it's still the same date (the 26th). The time will be changing though. -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  The shape of the universe

Hey all I saw an article on the msn homepage today on the shape of the universe. It looked pretty cool, so I thought I'd post it. I linked to the original material on space.com so the link wouldn't dry up on me. (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Emergency distress call from the Blue Nomad

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Zac Soden wrote: [...] (...) Hmmm, a new sector? With SMUGGLING?! Great! I have a ship that just might find such a place interesting... Anyways, too bad you're de-commissioning your ship. I know you have some great MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Ship Registry

Hey all Just a quick observation: The ship registry is filling out nicely, and I'm excited that there are so many ships loping around the galaxy. However, when I'm searching for an individual ship in the list at the top, it can get quite tedious. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Ship Registry

(...) Hmmm. I didn't notice that. Maybe it would be less confusing if the prefixes were removed and put in parenthesis behind the name, or if they were simply included in the alphabetizing process. I see what you mean about difficulties in (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A LUGOLA "chapter" (was Re: Bridge Study the 13th)

I like the idea of calling it SDLUG better :) There are too many SANs, especially in California IMHO. Anyway, I think that would be a great idea, as it's difficult to get the San Diego folks up to LA more frequently. Does that mean all the San Diego (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Norman Keep

Hi, yes, very nice moc ! the interior is very cool - the "chimney" looks great ! why did you use brown and no grey plates for the roof ? I thought the norman`s build them out of stone or lead. But maybe an early keep... :) very nice compact work. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New MOC: Disc Racer

Uh, wow. I really like the smooth design that everyone's doing. This will inspire me to actually build more space stuff :) -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: WLC Keep finished ! Gallery !

(...) Thanx for your comment ! ;) before the iteriors will be done - the hole castle has to be finished first :) I thinks there is still a lot to do. :) Kai (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 12 x 886 Space Buggy

(...) Hi Derrick, That's really amazing. As a classic space fanatic, all I can say is wow! I love the way you made the big minifig, especially the fact the legs work. :) -Anne (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I like the moat as a natural "defenceline" the most ! :) (...) Expand the castle : what about a nice siege scene with lots of evil knight in front of the castle :) Kai (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Trains at Retailers?

Does anyone have news of trains being sold at retailers this Christmas? I have only seen the new green train at Shopko. My birthday is coming up and it was great last year to get some train sets. Some of my relatives will not mail order toys, as (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: OCTAN has gone into space!

Hehehe.. cool. :) My fighers need fuel. -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I realy knew what you ment, the early wooden "castles" where build on motte's - until they were to big/heavy... as you described before. I just wrote my favorite kind of making the surrounding of a castle - a moat. :) (...) yes - there are (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Trains at Retailers?

My question is a result of reading Brad J's comments about retailers driving the train selection. This statement leads me to believe that there will be several retailers selling trains. I just don't see evidence of this in local stores. Rosemary (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Three new ships registered (Registry up to date)

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons is pleased to register three of his vessels for inter-sector travel... Very nice, Richard! It's not very often we see non-"action" ships. I'll be interested to see how you play them (ship logs, maybe?). My (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Beta test our LUGOLA website!

Hi all, I have been working on our very own LUGOLA website for the past few weeks. We currently have member information, contact, and some club information. If you have anything to add or any suggestions, please reply to the list or email me. The (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Welcome the Sacramento Brick Builders!

Cool! Let me know when you have it up, as we can link from our LUGOLA ((URL) website. -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Hn609y.s9G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com PS I accidentally sent this message to the wrong group earlier. (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>