  Search Results: lego
 Results 4801 – 4820 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Et In Arcadia Lego - MOC: Triumvirae

(URL) new MOC the Triumvirae LMKWYT thx much -paul (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Non-LUGNET lego clubs [was: Re: Lego club for kids mentioned in Tucson, AZ newspaper]

(...) I can't see the harm in someone local contacting them, and letting them know about LUGnet and offering to help them get them set up to post or whatever. After that, it's up to them to decide whether they want to get involved or not, depending (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Is your name LEGO 'acceptable'?

(...) Mine is Lego-compatible - Joe Meno, or Joseph Meno, or Joseph Cruz Meno. Which is a good thing:) Joe-well, you know the rest! (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?

"Erik Bush2" <erbush@gcasda.org> wrote in message news:Hu4444.qov@lugnet.com... (...) My favorite LEGO theme has always been Technic. Why? I think it has to be because I'm very intrested in all types of technicaly gadgets and machines and vehicles. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Cerco scatole vuote lego technic

Cerco scatole lego _originali_ in buone / ottime condizioni dei seguenti set d'epoca: (URL) scatole (vuote) devono essere complete di inserti interni e possibilmente vetrinetta trasparente superiore. Sono disposto a pagare secondo le quotazioni di (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?

(...) Power Corrupts! Didn't take long, did it, JT! you don't see ME going around insisting people use my many titles, do you? Didn't think so. Help, I'm being oppressed! ++Lar (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Quelli della LEGO...

Se fossi la lego farei: - Camion betoniera - Elicottero a doppia elica - Macchine utensili (tornio, fresa, trapano a colonna, ecc.) - Giostra da Luna Park (qualsiasi) - Motore di automobile o camion (in grande senza automobile) Per il momento mi (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) I would like to see some LTC's attempt some traditional style model railroading background. Brickscaping is cool, but far to expensive. It seems to me, just judging from looking though old Lego brochures, that Lego trains and towns would look (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego Magazine May-June issue - 10023 Bionicle Master Builder Set

(...) It can be seen on the UK lego site (UKP9.99 or US$14.55): (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Name: Mark Harrrison Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1960 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 19 Location: Brisbane E-mail Address: harro1@bigpond.net.au LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: Married Children: Two Bonnie 11 and Nicola 10 Occupation: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Jake, You are a brave soul. I was going to stay out of this issue, however after seeing the colors in person I have one thought. THESE NEW GRAY COLORS ARE MEGABLOCK COLORS! I have refrained from making this statement in the past weeks. We have an (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  set383: 1x1 round studs hollow or not ?

Hmmm... I wonder of something you might know about: - the early castle set 383 is from 1979 - in the building instructions it seemed that they used 3062a "Yellow Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud" instead of 3062b "Yellow Brick, Round 1 x 1 Open Stud" (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat

Even Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat By Gene Sloan, USA Today, June 22,2011. Remember the LEGO Love Boat we told you about a few weeks ago? (URL) of Love:'LEGO Love Boat' to be displayed in Chicago>. The largest cruise ship ever built (...) (13 years ago, 24-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.people, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Rules Talk: Ammend GM Duties (was: GM Nominations)

(...) Hey Hmmm...It seems to me that, while the GM currently takes care of all these duties, it might be a good idea to delegate a few to appointed "Galactic" positions (if there are any more sets by that name ;-) So, I propose that, once elected, a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Customized Train Engine - when? (Re: Latest catalog information)

Hi Train fans, any news on this: (...) The image that I found says April 23 (that's only two hours away where I live): (URL) I was wondering if I missed anything or if it's just the regular LEGO delay that we all are used to already. Anyone with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I'm not Japanese. Really.

(...) As usual, the greebling is top-notch. And your color handling is amazing- you put in what might normally be too many colors on such a small model, but it just works. And you manage to make yellow come out right. I've got this huge pile of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I believe that LEGO can maintain its lead by continuing to design high-quality building sets which appeal to progressively larger market segments, but that the ultimate winner will not be the one who designs and sells the best sets. The leader (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Spybotics playing tag - project

(...) Finding a spybot with a lightsource on top is easy if the spybot is in range of about 30cm ( up to 1 meter if its very dark and the lichtsource is very bright ) - so that's not enought I think. So, I've checked the board again - read the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO instructions

For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from the LEGO site: (URL) I have been getting a page saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an email off, but got no reply, and then asked some other (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Not much lately. I've got a new starship going (pretty big for what I usually build). I like it a lot, and it's almost finished. Unfortunately, I've run out of grey, and with the "new grey" coming out, I'm going to have to act quickly to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>