  Search Results: lego
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rare 2x8 Blue LEGO Brick. (Very Funny)

(...) Lego prices are not as bad as they can get. What I'm steamed about is how much human kidneys go for on EBay: (URL) everyone wants more than two these days. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO "CAD"

Marco C. skrev i meddelandet <3.0.6.32.1999113017...tlinux>... (...) Probably not. Lego Creator is limited to "Town Jr" pieces (no Technic), and limited placement/rotation of the pieces (studs up, 90 degree rotations around Z). (You get almost the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Inspiration for Lego Castle

One sad lego builder recently wrote. (...) I have an many ideas but not the parts, cash or time to make them real. So I thought it would be great to get them out, that others might use them. 1) Using the instructions from #375 and your own pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Therapy (was: Re: Lego On Chicago Hope)

If I get a duplicate of a set, I leave it sealed until a rainy day, then if I'm bored or down or whatever, I open it up. Kind of like a second Christmas. Many times lately, however, I've had to open up sets before the rainy day because I needed a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  eBay: vintage LEGO Photo Safari 699

LEGO Photo Safari 699 (year 1977) MISB - No reserve - Starting bid $1 (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What is "LEGO Life"?

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fz6oH5.I6F@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) interview (...) LEGO Life is TLC's internal newsletter. It is published globally and regionally (continent). This is only made available within TLC, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  www.lego.com

De nieuwe lego-site is open!! Groeten, Eelco Kooiker (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) It is nice to see your name appear, Tony. And on such a happy note! :-) -Suz (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think one limitation will be related to the molds required for piece production. If the particular mold no longer exists, for example. But I'd bet that strong demand from consumers (like us) will bring out some fun pieces. -Suz (fingers (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Speaking of lifting spirits, I'm right there with ya'! With the lack of new trains and town sets for 2001, I was feeling a bit down. The revelation of being able to build your own sets lifts TLC back upon the pedestal I placed them on in the early (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) As long as you are not looking at a photo of my (for sale) work when you sit down to build it, I don't care. Go ahead and copy the ideas from my skyscraper, or my (very old) sketches of the RPO (you'd have to _dig_ to find a copy, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well, I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think you've got much of an argument here. As long as I credit the creator, and am not republishing or selling their work, then you're out of luck trying to sue me. If I build a model based on pictures of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That's like saying, as long as I credit the band who wrote the song, and don't sell the CD, I am not breaking copywrite when I copy a CD. It ain't so, and I think it is fairly plain to see that that is not so. As for the comment above, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) (oops, missed a bit here, someone _else's_ CD that you are copying, not your own copy...here, at least, it is perfectly legal to make multi copies of a CD you own, but not any copies of one a friend of yours owns...) James Powell (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm probably not being clear enough. To mirror your analogy, I'm saying that as long as I credit the band who wrote the song, and don't try to sell or republish the song, I can sing the song myself, as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) What he said. :-/ Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) OK, so _everything_ has no copywrite? Is this what you are trying to tell me? That, because I only took something physical, and put it into a new arrangement, like these Electrons in the computer, that I don't hold any rights to exploit my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) No. I would be upset if you went and copied the entire set from the images provided to help sell the set on my web page. (see below) (...) Guild (...) Yes, I do understand that other members do not feel exactly the same. I would be quite (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) For 99.99% of it, I do think we are on the same page. For that little .01%, I believe occasionally one might be forced to take a stand in the same way that the music industry does. James Powell, Bricksmith. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) snip a lot of stuff that I wasn't going to comment on (...) Weird, I want everyone in the world to copy my trolleys, my caboose, and my train engines (actually only two, maybe three, of them). I don't think anyone will but hey why not dream. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>