 General / 20997
Re: What is "LEGO Life"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:57:22 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Fz6oH5.I6F@lugnet.com...
I was poking around TLG's website looking at the information available on • the
Moviemaker set and found an interview with Lars Nyengaard (Director, LEGO
Studios) conducted by Jette Orduna.  According to the intro, this • interview
was "for LEGO Life."

Can anyone enlighten me as to what "LEGO Life" is?  My first assumption is
that it's a magazine/newsletter of some sort.  I've never seen any other
references to it (haven't look that hard admittedly) so I'm curious as to
whether this "LEGO Life" is something generally available to fans.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!

Greg

LEGO Life is TLC's internal newsletter.  It is published globally and
regionally (continent).  This is only made available within TLC, and in
general is not available to the fans.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114