 General / 20995
20994  |  20996
Subject:
What is "LEGO Life"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:34:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was poking around TLG's website looking at the information available on the
Moviemaker set and found an interview with Lars Nyengaard (Director, LEGO
Studios) conducted by Jette Orduna.  According to the intro, this interview
was "for LEGO Life."

Can anyone enlighten me as to what "LEGO Life" is?  My first assumption is
that it's a magazine/newsletter of some sort.  I've never seen any other
references to it (haven't look that hard admittedly) so I'm curious as to
whether this "LEGO Life" is something generally available to fans.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!

Greg