  Search Results: lego
 Results 3901 – 3920 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) Hi, I called my local Lego office on yesterday and they confirmed the set-up of an Lego office in New York. They told me also that the Lego World Shop will be closed for several months (as you all knew) and that there be **NO Lego Service (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

I get 10% off, which is almost a joke. I was told that it is the same discount given to a guy who bought a bunch of Mindstorms sets last Christmas ($20,000 worth), but feel it is a little cheap. After all, the mindstorms units last Christmas were (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) newsgroup had (...) Hey, our Baron uses Lego when he gives classes on castle building and forification. Lego from his own collection :-) I take sets for parting out, to rapier practice when I chauffeur my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Systems, Inc. Completes Upgrade of its ‘Brick House’

LEGO® Completes Upgrade of its ‘Brick House’ May 16, 2011 Toymaker LEGO Systems, Inc., Enfield, CT has completed its $7 million upgrade of approximately 125,000 square feet of raw, high-bay manufacturing space into bright, efficient and comfortable (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Mark, you are certainly correct that we have a policy of not allowing unauthorized uses of "LEGO" in the domain name. It is very important that consumers are clear who has developed the site, and using "LEGO" in the domain tends to tell people (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: ci maximum

(...) Fair enough. Depending on the race format, this could certainly be true. (And I want to see pics of your bodybuilder midgets.) (...) Someone is a bit touchy today. Hm, building for fun? For your own enjoyment? Not to fulfill others' (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Short Haul Space Freighter

(...) This part: (URL), which only appeared in this non-US set in grey: (URL). You do have one of those in there, don't you? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Software power tools.

(...) and "Virtual LEGO" (which Tim Courtney co-authored :-)) is said "NOT yet released" !! ("Virtual LEGO" IS released and it's a great book). Regards, Didier (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.books)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO tour across Canada

Greetings, 'Magazine official PLAYbook of the LEGO Club' (aka Mania Magazine) arrived this morning. They are doing displays at malls across Canada. "LEGO is joining the Big Comfy Couch(TM) on an exciting tour at your local shopping centre this fall. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  BOGO Free @ Lego Store

Found during my lunch break at the Lego store, BOGO free for Lego Factory (LF001-LF031) sets. These are bagged pieces priced from $1.99 up to $9.99 which came from various sets. The LF013 caught my eye since it contained a lot of tan pieces which as (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  2100 Set 5998 Vladek added @ Troy's Surplus LEGO!

I have added 2100 copies of set 5998 "Vladek" to my inventory. This does not appear to actually be Vladek himself, but one of his soldiers. A great army builder, as it has the cool scorpion torso and shield! x1 (URL) x25 (URL) x100 (URL) And while (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Intimidated by LEGO Minstorms -- was: Service pack 5111 - Wires - no longer available

(...) agreed (...) Personally, I think that anyone who's attention span is so short that they can't spend the time to sort them into sandwich bags if they absolutely have to (and only do it once) probably doesn't have the attention span to actually (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Links now has over 200 indexed individual creations.

Lego Links now has over 200 indexed individual creations in 22 categories. There's also another dozen Lego categories to look through. I don't have every Lego link yet but you may just find what you're looking for. (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Links now has over 200 indexed individual creations.

Lego Links now has over 200 indexed individual creations in 22 categories. There's also another dozen Lego categories to look through. I don't have every Lego link yet but you may just find what you're looking for. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory

LEGO Train Factory Constrained: Latest to the yard is an attempt to model the (URL) German DB 103 locomotive and an intercity set> (think LEGO train set 7740). While this version is red and tan, the colors are inverted due to part shape (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO reports improved financial results

(...) I'm glad to see that gross margin is improving and that "Make and Create" has been successful. I think these two factors are linked. Its good to see Lego get back to basics and make more money out of it too. I just wish I could see (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO stickers for your car?

So, I was thinking about the Cult of LEGO and the Cult of Macintosh (I have dual membership), and wondered if adult LEGO fans would put LEGO logos on their cars like Apple nuts do. A couple of friends indicated that they would. I would. Anyway, I (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Roll Call

Name: Gary Quinlan Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1962 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Same as my son. Location: Queensland, Australia E-mail Address: gquinlan@tpg.com.au LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: Married Children: Boy 8 Occupation: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Updatezilla

(...) I thought hork meant to toss your cookies? :) From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Battle Droid Box scans

I've put up a box scan of the new Battle Droid on my homepage. (URL) have also posted the Destroyer and Pit droid pictures that are in the Battle Droid instruction manual. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>