 Marketplace / Shopping / 12545
12544  |  12546
Subject:
BOGO Free @ Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:05:02 GMT

Found during my lunch break at the Lego store, BOGO free for Lego Factory
(LF001-LF031) sets. These are bagged pieces priced from $1.99 up to $9.99 which
came from various sets. The LF013 caught my eye since it contained a lot of tan
pieces which as I suspected actually came from the 4884 Wild Hunters Designer
set.

Be careful though when paying as I found out that they make you pay for the
higher priced items. I got a mix of various sets from $1.99 thru $6.99 and when
they rang up, I was paying whole price for all the $6.99 sets and getting the
$1.99 as the free sets. So I took out all the $1.99 and just bought all the
$6.99 sets. Got a $5 coupon off for $25 purchase and had double stamps to boot!

AC