 Local / Canada / 1682
1681  |  1683
Subject:
LEGO tour across Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:17:40 GMT

Greetings,

'Magazine official PLAYbook of the LEGO Club' (aka Mania Magazine)
arrived this morning.  They are doing displays at malls across Canada.

"LEGO is joining the Big Comfy Couch(TM) on an exciting tour at your
local shopping centre this fall.

Come and experience the LEGO adventure.  Build like crazy in the LEGO
play area filled with thousands of bricks."

Tour Schedule (I'm too lazy to type it all in):
Sept. 5-10 (assorted Ontario malls)
Sept. 17-18 Penhorn Mall, Dartmouth , NS
Sept. 19-20 Sydney, NS
Sept. 24-28 (assorted Ontario malls)
Oct. 4-5 Winnipeg
Oct. 8 Regina
Oct. 11-12 Edmonton
Oct. 14-15 Calgary

"Visit www.kidomo.net for a complete listing of event dates and show
times"

Target audience is little young, but I wonder if LEGO would be
interested in any of the local Train groups displaying?

Gail
Halifax, NS