  Search Results: lego
 Results 3861 – 3880 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego at coles

(...) I saw some Lego at Coles supermarket up here on the Central Coast....bout the same price as GB's....Big W is still heaps cheaper.... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  lego clock and or crane

what lego wheel holds the most string on one pass? and does anyone know how to make a automatic winder that could change directions after so many windings? (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Outlet in Chicago

Does the LEGO Outlet Store in Chicago sell 4515 Straight 9V Tracks, the 10002 Club Car, and the My Own Train wagons? Thanks Joe (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Studios

I can buy a Lego & Steven Spielberg Studios for 50 USD. Are the pieces included in the VC set important? Can I get the VC software on the net? Best Regards, Jonathan Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) The LEGO Company did not clone the Kiddiecraft brick. They licensed the design, then bought the rights to it outright, and then improved upon it with the addition of the tubes inside the bricks that prevent cross-stacked parts from sliding (...) (15 years ago, 17-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) i use this one... a lot. :-) (...) and i'll start using this one... often! (...) actually most people seem rather charmed when they encounter my lego passion. although, being an artist, i'm expected to have eccentricities. the only people in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  "Forbidden LEGO" by Ulrik Pilegaard and Mike Dooley from No Starch Press

Forbidden LEGO Build the Models Your Parents Warned You Against by Ulrik Pilegaard and Mike Dooley. ISBN-10: 1593271379, ISBN-13: 978-1593271374 Publisher: No Starch Press (URL) $24.95, Paperback, 192 pages. to be published July 15, 2007 (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.books, lugnet.announce, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die)

Hello, [Beretta build of Lego] (...) what (...) offered (...) You should start reading your own mails: (...) thousands (...) said At least I think i belong to this AFOL community. You can twist and turn it as long as you want to.. but a weapon like (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

Got around to read the other parts of the thread... (...) Please consider my contributions licensed under CC-BY-SA. My current, primary e-mail address is <jacob@sparre-andersen.dk>. Play well, Jacob (5 URLs) (11 years ago, 26-Nov-13, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego #1620, Chocomel Promo from 1978 -RARE !!

Hello Lego friends ! I have placed my last 1620 for all you lego lovers on eBay ! Last chance to get it ! The URL is: (URL) you, and happy lego-ing ! ;) Regards, Lex (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego? racers

we have already hashed over the 2001 sets here at lugnet, disparaging or defending bionicle, technic, star wars, etc. But I have noticed little mention of Lego racers. Is this because they simply defy explanation? How long has it been since Lego has (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO wins in Chinese High Court

Crossposted to lugnet.mediawatch ---...--- (...) BBC News Online Tuesday, 21 January, 2003, 13:16 GMT Lego Defeats the Chinese Pirates * photo caption: Children first got their hands on Lego bricks in 1958 Danish toy-maker Lego Company has won a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Amazing Lego version of 2001 - a QT Movie

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message news:G8nv0q.6K5@lugnet.com... (...) The (...) No - I think they are lego - look like Lego skeleton from Castle and other sets regards lawrence (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New York Times fiction piece about Lego gift with Lego art by Sawaya

Merry Christmas everyone! There's a NY Times article, actually a fiction piece in the opinion section, about a surprise Christmas gift of Lego. It is accompanied by a Nathan Sawaya sculpture. Login may be required: (2 URLs) image> Roy (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Who made the largest lego castle ever made

I think Lego has probably built the largest Lego castle ever. There is a pic (from an old Brick Kicks) of a huge Castle the Model Team made in 1987 on my weird site, under Castle scans. I know they have had bigger castles than that one, too, but I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Working for LEGO

A brand new LEGO Truck Show starts its New Zealand tour on February 13. During the ten weeks that the truck is touring the country, I am going to be the LEGO Truck Show Co-ordinator and will travel with the truck. This is a very responsible position (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: A LEGO Collection

(...) I would say a "GOOD" Lego collection is whatever makes you happy with your Lego collection. "One's man trash is another man's treasure." Right? I mean, I've seen a number of dissenting remarks on LugNet regarding Fright Knights, and how (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng

(...) Thanks a lot! I was hoping to get some constructive criticism from some of the other JE builders. That may be a really good call on the top dino tails. I slapped them on early in the build process and I never really considered removing them. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: VC limitations - Is there an alternative?

From Lego Studios, I have been able to access other cameras by editing a line in Registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LEGO Media\LEGO Studios\Capture Video capture driver name LEGO Cam If you change this value to the name of your alternative cam (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Universe Creator Gazillion Entertainment Raises $60 Million

LEGO Universe Creator Gazillion Raises $60 Million November 9, 2010. Gazillion Entertainment -- which owns NetDevil, the developer behind recently launched MMORPG Lego Universe -- raised $60 million in a new round of funding led by Singaporean (...) (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>