  Search Results: lego
 Results 3641 – 3660 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Please provide specs for LEGO Studios camera

Dear Lego: please provide full technical specifications for the digital camera used in the LEGO Studios product. The official product appears to be for Microsoft operating systems only, which is reasonable considering their dominant market share, (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  eBay Minifig Auctions closing today...

My eBay Minifig auctions are closing today. Still going cheap, take a look! To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) Listed: Item name: lego - 10 Blue Chain Mail Castle Minifigs To view item, click here: (URL) name: Lego - 20 Rock Raiders Axel (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Pnematic Parts

I remember when Lego carried Pnematic parts accessory packs which contained a pump, a cylinder, a switch a couple of 't's and tubing. This was a great way to buy Pneumatics. Now however the only way is through Lego Education. Not bad, they have the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego factory gallery ratings and deep linking?

Why can't I view the factory gallery by rating?...or popularity? Even better: by search key word (or theme) listed in popular/high rated order? (Just like Lego.com shop at home site) I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE LEGO from the factory sets if I could see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

Why can't I view the factory gallery by rating?...or popularity? Even better: by search key word (or theme) listed in popular/high rated order? (Just like Lego.com shop at home site) I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE LEGO from the factory sets if I could see (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Pricing Guide

Hi there everyone :) I just had a cool idea and would like to share it with you. What I was thinking of doing was compiling a lego shopping guide where from one central location, you can 1) Search for lego sets 2) Get the market value of your lego (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities

I have placed several large blocks of bulk bricks for auction on eBay: 2,624 Brand New Bulk Blue 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk Yellow 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) Brand New Bulk White 1xN Lego Bricks (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  MILITARY LEGO

Hello, I am reborn into Lego after 17 without it!! :) Does anybody know of any military Lego sites/collections?...also is there anywhere I can post pictures of my models? ( not all military). (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  MILITARY LEGO

Hello, I am reborn into Lego after 17 without it!! :) Does anybody know of any military Lego sites/collections?...also is there anywhere I can post pictures of my models? ( not all military). (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  MILITARY LEGO

Hello, I am reborn into Lego after 17 without it!! :) Does anybody know of any military Lego sites/collections?...also is there anywhere I can post pictures of my models? ( not all military). (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The Astro Corsa, the Ministry of Space's newest fighter.

(...) Cute little ship. I love the side windows! The white nose complements the base color scheme nicely. Logically, I can't help but think it needs slightly bigger guns or perhaps some missiles. On the other hand, it looks good as is. (2 URLs) Tony (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New non-standard scale LEGO figures book

Maybe this book is of interest to some true LEGO fans: The Complete LEGO Figure Catalog. (URL) It contains photos of all the non-minifigures, such as duplo, belville, fabuland and scala. (13 years ago, 13-Apr-12, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... The winners will have their designs document and published (...) Pretty skimpy prize value. I think Lego could have offered a larger prize. Rose (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Deals and No-Deal right around the corner.

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) Some of these are even better if you still have your Lego mania coupons for the Polar Base or T Rex, which are good until 1-31. Rose (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  S@H Online Question

I placed an order Saturday morning and I have still not received an email from Lego. Do they usually send emails? I know they don't send one upon shipping but I feel like I should have gotten a confirmation about my order. I do have my confirmation (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites

I was able to go to the LEGO Factory web page and select the "Search Creations, By model category: Trains". This (URL) 12 pages of trains: 18 MOCs per page. I've found that clicking on the thumbnail image of the MOC brings up a pop-up window that (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Do I have to connect all the lines for you to see the picture? The point of mentioning the Imperial Flagship S@H offer this week is to point out that S@H can and does handle warehouse finds/overstock items RIGHT NOW!!! Why TLC needs outlet (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Police Station #6386 & Fire Station #6389 on EBAY!

LEGO Police Station #6386 & Fire Station #6389 on EBAY! LEGO Town Fire Control Center! #6389 (URL) Town Police Command Base! # 6386 (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: TRU Event???

(...) Camp Geoffrey had a SW LEGO building day yesterday from 2:00PM to 4:00PM, I took my son to the York store. They have different in-store events Tues-Thurs during the summer months: (URL) don't let you take the LEGO home, just build. It was fun (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I think (personally) what they said was borderline. Not the words themselves so much as the tone and the disrepect intended via them. I personally found it offensive as well, but only because I'd rather people talked maturely and treated one (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>