 Dear LEGO / 5214
5213  |  5215
Subject:
Lego Pnematic Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:22:21 GMT

I remember when Lego carried Pnematic parts accessory packs which contained a
pump, a cylinder, a switch a couple of 't's and tubing. This was a great way to
buy Pneumatics.  Now however the only way is through Lego Education. Not bad,
they have the new cylinders, (large and small) the pumps, 't's and tubing and
switches, yet in 2005 when all the sets since June 2004 have the new studless
switches, Lego Education only has the old studs style switch which
consumesnearly 2x as much space when used in an otherwise studless model. I'm
working on a large project and need approximately 30-50 switches to complete it
(and the small prototypes I need to build to complete it sucessfully). The only
way to get these today from Lego is to buy 4-6 Lego BackHoes which would be cost
prohibitive at best. I would REALLY appreciate it if Lego would either update
the Educational division switches or offer an accessory pack through S@H to
obtain these switches.

Ok Yes, I did find a seller on Bricklink with enough switches..but I'd still
like to see Lego bring back Pneumatic accessory kits.