  Search Results: lego
 Results 3561 – 3580 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) Good to hear you're happy about this! I'm not sure that I would agree that there is a "cloud of holyness" surrounding this issue. Just because we've said that we're not reversing the decision, doesn't mean that we're stupid or clueless. I know (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: PCS ROBRIQ

(...) Without the round 1x1 brick or cone, they're very flexible. If you put a head on top of a 5-stud brick and put these arms on the sides, the guy can salute or even drink a cup of coffee. While the round pieces look very nice, I'd guess that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in LEGO. One of the top 3 or 5, certainly. eric (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® fires two executives, mulls layoffs

Jan. 8, 2004. BUSINESS NEWSWIRE LEGO® fires two executives, mulls layoffs COPENHAGEN, Denmark -- Danish toy maker LEGO® said Thursday it would post a steep loss for 2003 expecting a $237.6 million pretax loss, the worst in the privately held (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

I have Lego all over my house. I live in Bogotá, so my place is very different to all you AFOL. I think I am the only Lego fan in Colombia. I have the big part of my collection in my daughter room (3 years old) in a selfmade bookcase of real bricks (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

Hi all, It is my very great pleasure to announce that my newest movie, "2001: A Lego Odyssey" is now playing at a website near you! It's been a labor of love, and one of the reasons I got a digital camcorder in the first place. Of course it's a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New MOC: RedTail air-racer

(...) So slick, so tasty... I love it. And I'm always impressed by wheeled gear that folds completely inside. The transition between the main part of the engines and the exhaust portion seems a bit clunky, but only because the rest is sooo smooth. (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Peladofigphobia

(...) Yes, Yes, and Yes! (...) I too am a peladofigphobiac. And it's unfortunate, because my sigfig has to wear his hat a lot more than I do. I don't have enough on top to use a hair piece, but I certainly don't have a stud on my head. (2 URLs) Tony (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New MOC: My convertible

(...) Dang, Bram- this is amazing. It has been a while since I saw one of these large-scale cars from you, and I always liked them- but this is the best one yet. There's some really impressive construction here, and I love the functionality. (2 (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GoKp4o.FyM@lugnet.com... (...) plea for (...) booklets of (...) color? (...) 1. Yes I would buy them. 2. about $10.00 or more, I know paper,ink etc... are expensive. 3. color 4.(in no particular (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) {snip} (...) I agree with the general intent of this letter- the request to swap the greys back to the old colors. Tony Hafner (35), Seattle, WA, USA www.hafhead.com/lego (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 10022 Santa Fe - Will Lego stop supplying wheels next?

(...) Are the going to stop supplying wheels with trains? - We all have them and it will reduce the cost - they have already done that with train motors! Lego is for CHILDREN! (a few adults also like Lego). (Lego keep on telling me this whenever I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO CEO Says Growth in Sales to Girls Is Global (Video)

LEGO CEO Says Growth in Sales to Girls Is Global Aug. 31, 2012 (Bloomberg) -- LEGO A/S Chief Executive Officer Joergen Vig Knudstorp discusses the 36 percent increase in first-half profit as sales of new building-block sets for girls surged and as (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) I disagree. We are all here because we enjoy LEGO. Trains just happens to be one theme in the LEGO family. Why should we rush out and bring in non-LEGO material? For instance, I hear plenty of grumbling in .SW about the lack of blasters, but (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Website has problems, too TIME consuming for mom's, Catalog beef!!!

Catalog Beef After several tries we are STILL waiting for a Fall Lego catalog! I would think with the amount of money our household spends at S@H we would at least get a catalog sent to us. The last time I called S@H, the gal stated that I would (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  HUGE auction update (Trains, Space)

I have 8 very good sealed sets that will be ending Sunday night (20:00 Pacific Time). The prices are very low at this time! These sets are: Lego Trains Battery Train Set 7722 MISB Lego Trains Track Maint. Vehicle 7821 MISB Lego Trains Crane Wagon (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Fred Meyer sale

Fred Meyer has instore 25% off coupons. They have Harry Potter sets and some clearance Lego. Rose (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

(...) Thanks Eric :) You definitely have some of the most innovative LEGO work around, which is inspiring to those of us with less bricks. :) -Anne -- It might look like I'm doing (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. nothing, but at the cellular >.~.\ `` ` (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Optical Illusions

Nice, I remember looking at some optical illusions before. Nice to see 'em in LEGO. I'd write more, but I can't focus ;) -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: minifig.co.uk v2

Hi James, yep - very cool design of your new page... :) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>