 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 824
823  |  825
Subject:
Website has problems, too TIME consuming for mom's, Catalog beef!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:17:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Catalog Beef

After several tries we are STILL waiting for a Fall Lego catalog! I would
think with the amount of money our household spends at S@H we would at least
get a catalog sent to us. The last time I called S@H, the gal stated that I
would have to wait four more days (after two weeks of waiting) to see if the
catalog showed up and if it didn't then I could call back. Excuse ME??? What
kind of service is this? I called back an hour later and the next gal said I
could wait, however if I wanted they could send me another one out. What is
a GIRL to do to get a catalog, oh right this is LEGO, girls don't count.
Excuse me I am a little miffed.

Website Problems

I just got on your website to look at some of your new products, since I
don't have a catalog. I am interested in some clothes and a watch for my
son. REMEMBER Mom's purchase most of the children's clothing and toys in
most US households. Your LEGO Wear link made no sense to me and some links
appear to lead nowhere. What is the purpose of this area except to tell me
what they are made of? I wanted to look at clothes!!! It did load fast and
this is a plus!!!

Your LEGO Time link was WAYYY TOOOO SLOOWWW to load, too much fancy stuff. I
don't have time to wait for all that stuff to load. All I wanted to see was
a picture of the item and what is included. PLEASE provide a shortcut to a
simplified version that is basic and faster to load.

The fancy stuff is great for kids, however it is cumbersome for someone just
looking for some information on your products.

I know that I won't get any response, I'm not looking for any. I have never
had any response when I have asked for it, like on the parts database. I
know what people on LUGNET are doing. I want to know WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL
WORD FROM LEGO!!! I'm beginning to think that you have to be 1) MALE to get
a response or 2) post a belligerent message. Please don't prove me right.

Rose

A 37 year old mother that Loves LEGO